Got the MXR used at Guitar Center and the Xotic from proguitarshop. Test both out and I'm impressed. The settings in the pic were just what I had at the time, still need to experiment with the phaser.
Oh that could possibly be the definition of pure win.

HNPD

... you lucky person!
I've exposed your lies, Mr. Citizen Erased. This will give me all the peace and joy in the world. The truth will unwind and scrape away because I don't love you and never did - so please:

...I'm a cool kid.
I love my BB Preamp. They are SUCH good OD's......amazing stuff!!!!
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Dang.... Nice score man. How is the BB?
MY GEAR

Guitars
- Gibson SG Standard(Ebony)
Amps
- Vox AC30
Pedals
- Vox V487A Wah
- SansAmp Classic
- EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
- MadeByMike Custom Overdrive
- HBE Germania 44
Quote by guitarzephyr
Dang.... Nice score man. How is the BB?

I love it on my clean channel on the tremoverb. I can easily turn it into a third channel for leads and I'm going to figure out that sweet setting for both the channel and the pedal itself. It doesn't color the amp's tone but rather add more.

Haven't try it on the red channel cranked yet, but I'm not going to be using the BB Preamp to tigthen it up (that's the OD9's job).
Quote by Paroxysm
I love it on my clean channel on the tremoverb. I can easily turn it into a third channel for leads and I'm going to figure out that sweet setting for both the channel and the pedal itself. It doesn't color the amp's tone but rather add more.

Haven't try it on the red channel cranked yet, but I'm not going to be using the BB Preamp to tigthen it up (that's the OD9's job).

I honestly suggest you try it over the OD9 on the red channel. Its tighter than anything I've ever heard before. It's so beautiful sounding.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.