Machine head are coming to my city and i dont know anyone else who wants to go, if i cant convince anyone should i go as a lone wolf? Share your knowledge pit.

Decent concerts are rare here.
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
Shows are always more fun with friends, but don't let not having any stop you.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
well I would go if there was actually a good band.
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
I'm going We can like meet up and like...kiss.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
If you like them, go ahead. One is going to a concert primarily for the music.
Never underestamet the awesomeness of Lone Wolfing. Leads to good times and all you have to worry about is yourself.
This space has been intentionally left blank.
I am in a similar situation as you right now. I would say if it's not a huge drain on funds go, you'll enjoy it. It'll give you a chance to meet new people.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Is that the Megadeth tour? Go, definately. I saw it a few weeks ago and it was great.
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
if you can't find anyone to go, find cooler friends!
  • Ibanez Soundgear
  • Cort SJB-3 Acoustic
  • Epiphone Goth X-Treme
  • DigiTech BP50
  • Epiphone Les Paul Custom 3 Plus LTD
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Cort Evl-K6
  • DigiTech RP80

Cort Guitar Owner's Club 2nd member.
I went to a Motorhead gig on saturday and had a really good time by myself. I don't really have anyone who would want to go with me anyway. I have one guy whose sort of into lighter metal and comes to some heavy metal gigs but I can never properly go crazy and just have fun because they're there and don't really want to. They do want to be there though, just not in the same part of the crowd
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Saw Machine Head a couple days ago. amazing show, just go man, you won't be worried bout your friends when you're going to be headbanging like a crazy ****.
Quote by D&DLover
Go alone and maybe pick up some new friends/chicks there.

This. Also going alone means that you don't have to worry about keeping track of where everyone is if you want to dive head first into the pit.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
its not as bad as you think. just talk to people around you
Let me tell you something OP. I went to the Sasquatch Festival last year by myself and I had one of the best times of my life. Sure, it would be better with friends, but it's still gonna be awesome either way.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Saw Machine Head a couple days ago. amazing show, just go man, you won't be worried bout your friends when you're going to be headbanging like a crazy ****.

this, plus its machine head why would you miss that, and if you get bored if no1s playing just talk to ppl around you
Don't get me wrong I love going to concerts with friends, it just adds to the experience, but if you can't find someone else to go with you don't let it stop you if you really want to go.
I go to gigs alone all the time because my mates don't want to.

Go.

If you don't, you know you'll just be sat there at home thinking 'Damn, Machine Head are playing right now...'
I'm guess you've got the vibe TS

Also when they're playing they put on an amazing live show, so you're hardly gunna be standing there trying to talk to people beside you because they'll be going crazy.

Just think of it this way you get to see an amazing show, and you don't have to worry about refinding people after the show
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Ok to reinforce what everyone else has said: Machine Head are epic live, and from my experience, everyone is at the concert to see the same bands, so there's a great sense of community about. Last festival I went to I had more fun seeing the bands I wanted to without my friends, and spoke to the guys standing next to me a bit too. You should be fine.