I was trying to sync a song together, and I cut the guitar a bit too much, so now it starts before everything else. how do i add some mili-seconds to it so that it syncs back up??

thanks
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
i think there is an effect called delay towards the bottom of the effect toolbar, maybe you can do something with that? Have you just tried dragging the media clip until it fits?
Quote by MightyAl
Could be worse. Though from time to time, I would like to shoot them with rocket-propelled chainsaws.
Quote by IsaacDeano93
i think there is an effect called delay towards the bottom of the effect toolbar, maybe you can do something with that? Have you just tried dragging the media clip until it fits?

ok, did it. i copied a silence part and pasted it at the beggining, and am working from that. thanks anyway
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Glad i helped Well sort of, not at all nvm
Quote by MightyAl
Could be worse. Though from time to time, I would like to shoot them with rocket-propelled chainsaws.
you get the selector thingy at the beggining of the track. then choose e "generate" option at the top toolbar and selects "silence". then just write how much seconds/milisecnds you want

EDIT:: sh*t. im in too late. good thing you solved your problem. I have been working a lot on audacity these days because I had to do some weird remix for a school work so i learnt some trick from it that i will surely use when I go to record something during the weekend. If you use it more, better things will come out of it.

GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Dec 1, 2009,