Hey, my xbox 360 is broken, it has weird dots that float over the screen, and I can't fix it. I tried other TV's, other power cables and other video cables, nothing works. What's even worse is they want to charge 100 to get it fixed, as it's out of warranty.

Now, it's still coverered by the 3 year warranty, so if it rrod's it can get fixed free, but I', wondering a few things about it.

Is there anything illegal about this? I'll dish out the $100, as it's really not worth getting in trouble for.
How do I overheat it?
What do they look for in intentional overheats?

Thanks.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Just try not to overheat your questions in the future.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Can I get a real answer?
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.

You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Put it in a towel. Look on youtube at "RROD Towel Method". It basically melts you xbox to shite and will knacker it. Be careful though because overheating it can set the towel on fire which will burn your eyes/face/hair/various other physical features including your house and family.
Check out my fitness blog here
Quote by maiden_man_666
Put it in a towel. Look on youtube at "RROD Towel Method". It basically melts you xbox to shite and will knacker it. Be careful though because overheating it can set the towel on fire which will burn your eyes/face/hair/various other physical features including your house and family.

I've tried this, and I had it running for an hour, but it wouldn't RROD.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.