yeah i think this put Mike Huckabee's career down the shitter.

this is local for me, like 45 mins away. there was the first killing (like killing as in he snuck up on a cop not a gun battle) of a cop in Seattle in 20 years on Halloween. they caught that dude a few days after as well. so this guy is kind of a copy cat.

idk, if i were a criminal, id be up in the woods somewhere living off of squirrels. like the 1st dude left the murder car in his apartment complex and thats how they caught him, now this dudes just chillin in the Seattle street.

im kinda glad he got what he deserved, i mean he already had a gunshot wound that should have killed him. plus this way hes not sitting on death row using up money.
Quote by TheReverend724
Yeah, we talked abut this in Gov today

My teacher told us this 3rd period in U.S. history...don't see how it was related to anything
So they caught this guy within 20 miles of my house. And he was getting closer until then. Everyone in the area was kind of on-edge. I'm so glad they got this guy. And he was also spotted on the University of Washington campus. If anybody was wondering...

Even though Huckabee is partially at fault for this, I don't think he can take all the blame. He doesn't have unlimited pardoning power. He has advisors to work him through the pardoning process. To blame one person, other than the murderer, is kind of ridiculous to a point.

My two cents.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by phoenix_crush
My teacher told us this 3rd period in U.S. history...don't see how it was related to anything

Probably trying to strike up a conversation or something...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Moments later, Maurice Clemmons, 37, lay dead in the street, shot by the patrolman after Clemmons made a move for a gun he had taken from one of the slain officers, police said.

Don't post this shit like he's some kind of vigilante if the article doesn't back it up.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by osXtiger
Probably trying to strike up a conversation or something...

nah, he went on to talk about benjamin franklin or some sh it lol
Well given how anti-police the Pit kiddies tend to be, "Seattle officer kills suspect..." is kinda loaded.

<_<

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Well given how anti-police the Pit kiddies tend to be, "Seattle officer kills suspect..." is kinda loaded.

<_<

Right but "Seattle officer kills suspect after warning him several times" Is too long and not nearly as interesting.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
Right but "Seattle officer kills suspect after warning him several times" Is too long and not nearly as interesting.

Well you explain it in the OP, not the title Titles are meant to be hilarious, misspelled, and puntastic.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by TheReverend724
Yeah, we talked abut this in Gov today

Quote by phoenix_crush

I read the paper about this in gov as well. Coincidence?
Quote by TSmitty6
yeah i think this put Mike Huckabee's career down the shitter.

this is local for me, like 45 mins away. there was the first killing (like killing as in he snuck up on a cop not a gun battle) of a cop in Seattle in 20 years on Halloween. they caught that dude a few days after as well. so this guy is kind of a copy cat.

idk, if i were a criminal, id be up in the woods somewhere living off of squirrels. like the 1st dude left the murder car in his apartment complex and thats how they caught him, now this dudes just chillin in the Seattle street.

im kinda glad he got what he deserved, i mean he already had a gunshot wound that should have killed him. plus this way hes not sitting on death row using up money.

exactly.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by phoenix_crush

It was relevant for us because current events are big part of our class
Quote by Article
At the time of his arrest in Washington state earlier this year, investigators said Clemmons had visions that he was Jesus Christ and that the world was on the verge of the apocalypse. He also "told the officer President Obama and Lebron James are his brothers, Oprah (Winfrey) is his sister and referred to himself as 'the beast,'" according to court papers obtained by The News Tribune of Tacoma.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Oh cool, so he was schizo too? Or maybe just manic.... hmmm.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Honestly, the guy should have been shot like four times in non lethal areas so he bled to death. Murder is ****ed up. That guy ended random peoples' lives for shits and giggles
Quote by Paul Colt the B
Honestly, the guy should have been shot like four times in non lethal areas so he bled to death.

Murder is ****ed up.

...?

EDIT: ^Goddammit to bugerry fuck!!
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Good job.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby