Page 1 of 2
I just realised the other day when my girlfriend pointed it out that i always stroke my chin, shaved or not, when i am thinking. Like i dont even realise i just stroke my chin when im thinking, its quite odd.

anyways what that "wierd" habbit/thing you do?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Guilty of stroking my chin too

And lately i've started bitting the skin on my hands
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Switching every light off in the house that isnt being used, does my head it people leaving lights on all the time
Fapping
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
tapping on shit (slightly more annoying now that my nails are long)

My need to tear/patch up/draw on/personalize most things that I own

touch my face alot

cant talk and keep my hands still
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
I...stroke my goatee. Never did when it was cleanshaven though. I also use the PC while in class, when the Prof is talking, like I'm doing now.
Quote by StratoCatser
touch my face alot, twitch my nose weirdly (it itched one day and i never stopped)

LOL, me too, I thought I was the only one who did that.
Breathe with my mouth.
Stare blankly into space while in deep thought.
Have very strange (and very specific) guitar preferences for no reason whatsoever.
See faces in trees when my eyesight goes out of focus.
Open doors with my left hand, even though I'm right-handed.
Crack my knuckles, neck and back whenever possible, with no regard for anyone else.
Have random small itches everywhere, a lot on my face and head, and scratch them all the time.

EDIT: When I'm walking, I don't know what to do with my hands (no dirty thoughts, please). I'll either hold something, or try to have them in my pockets. If I'm not wearing anything that allows hands to be stored in pockets, I feel awkward.

Also, I can look at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what the time is.
Last edited by sashki at Dec 1, 2009,
Guilty of beating yea bi
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
When I sit with my laptop I have a pillow on my chest, that's a bit wierd.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
I rape. Everyone. And everything.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Sometimes I roll my "R's" for longer than necessary, according to my friends anyway.
I have a necklace that some random off the internet sent me in the mail. It's supposed to protect you against...actually, I'm not sure what it protects you from.

Anyway, when I'm feeling uncomfortable, I absently fiddle with it. Even when I'm not wearing it, I still automatically reach for it anyway.

I also look over my right shoulder at nothing when I'm deep in thought.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Dec 1, 2009,
I always twist my fingers around into weird shapes and crap. it's sortof disgusting but it's such a bad habit.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
i bite the inside of my cheek when i'm either pissed off or nervous, and when i'm listening to a good song i clench my teeth
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
Fapping

+1

been doing it too much lately
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee
goddammit. I'm going to bed. You win good sir.

Quote by stratguy335
Haha! You got the joke! You win a cookie.
Quote by sashki
Breathe with my mouth.
Have very strange (and very specific) guitar preferences for no reason whatsoever.
Crack my knuckles, neck and back whenever possible, with no regard for anyone else.
Have random small itches everywhere, a lot on my face and head, and scratch them all the time.

EDIT: When I'm walking, I don't know what to do with my hands. I'll either hold something, or try to have them in my pockets. If I'm not wearing anything that allows hands to be stored in pockets, I feel awkward.

I've got the guitar one and cracking joints one too

also I tap my foot almost constantly (laying down right now and still doing it)

and growing parts of my body (hair, goatee, nails, pe...)
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by sashki

I do a lot of things with my left hand, I'm right-handed as well. I never thought it was strange until I was eating with a friend and she asked "woah, are you left handed?" and I was very
Quote by JimmyBanks6
anyways what that "wierd" habbit/thing you do?
*weird.
*habit.

Correcting misspellings. That's my weird habit.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
*weird.
*habit.

Correcting misspellings. That's my weird habit.

meh engineer i rely on spellcheck,

and just not caring.

edit/ refer to signature.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Dec 1, 2009,
i twirl my hair
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
Also, my parents comment on the way I eat. I'll eat one part of my food before moving onto another. For example, I'll eat the salad first, then the meat, then the potatoes etc.

Everyone in my family comments on this as if it's unusual. I guess I'm just supposed to stuff everything that's on my plate in my face at once.

EDIT: And I never make eye-contact when talking to someone.
Damn, everything I do is weird.
Last edited by sashki at Dec 1, 2009,
i cross my toes when i talk and type
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by sashki
Breathe with my mouth.

EDIT: When I'm walking, I don't know what to do with my hands (no dirty thoughts, please). I'll either hold something, or try to have them in my pockets. If I'm not wearing anything that allows hands to be stored in pockets, I feel awkward.

Also, I can look at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what the time is.

This.
Quote by sashki
Also, my parents comment on the way I eat. I'll eat one part of my food before moving onto another. For example, I'll eat the salad first, then the meat, then the potatoes etc.

Everyone in my family comments on this as if it's unusual. I guess I'm just supposed to stuff everything that's on my plate in my face at once.

I thought everyone ate like that. I have a bit of everything so I can decide what I like least and what I like most. I then eat everything on the plate in that order.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
I have a necklace that some random off the internet sent me in the mail.

Wait, what?

How does some random off the internet go about getting your address? This is for...research purposes.
Quote by sashki

Me too!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by RU Experienced?
Wait, what?

How does some random off the internet go about getting your address? This is for...research purposes.

Ok, don't judge me.

I was watching this guy's Youtube vids about these necklaces he makes and sells. They were really pretty so I was like, "I wish I had some money so I could buy one. " He was like, "Give me your address and I'll send you one for free."

So I did and 2 weeks later, one arrived in the mail. On the envelope, there's this section where you have to write the value of the contents and he wrote $80.00.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Dec 1, 2009,
I check out the chick from twighlight when she's on tv
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee
goddammit. I'm going to bed. You win good sir.

Quote by stratguy335
Haha! You got the joke! You win a cookie.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
meh engineer i rely on spellcheck,

and just not caring.

edit/ refer to signature.
For spellcheck to work, you actually have to use it.
Firefox has it built in, so all you have to do is click on the underlined words.
Granted, that might be a bit too complicated for an "Engineer in Training".
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Abunai X
Ok, don't judge me.

I was watching this guy's Youtube vids about these necklaces he makes and sells. They were really pretty so I was like, "I wish I had some money so I could buy one. " He was like, "Give me your address and I'll send you one for free."

So I did and 2 weeks later, one arrived in the mail. On the envelope, there's this section where you ahve to write the value of the contents and he'd written $80.00.

COMMENCE THE JUDGEMENT!

I wouldn't reveal my name on the internet, nevermind my address to a guy that gives necklaces away for free...
You are what today's youth would probably call a "brave ass-fool".
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
for spellcheck to work, you actually have to use it.
Firefox has it built in, so all you have to do is click on the underlined words.
Granted, that might be a bit too complicated for an "Engineer in Training".

refer to the bolded. i have firefox, do i care for its red underlines, again refer to the bolded.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Page 1 of 2