So I've been noticing lately that the A string on my guitar is not in tune when I play higher than the 12th fret. But anywhere lower than that it's fine.

I have an adjustable bridge so I tried tweaking with that a little but with no luck. Any other thoughts would be most appreciated.
yeah bro. sounds like your intonation. google it. should help you
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
Your intonation(pitch above the octave(12thfret)) is off. First try replacing the string, and if that doesn't work, there must be a thread on here somewhere about intonation.
you can click the green link in my sig if you want.

how to tune it is there in the first post.

i'll be here if you have any questions.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I tried adjusting the intonation and found that all of my strings were a little off. But A and D are still off and I can't adjust them any further.
Rest assured, that with a heart that's pure, we'll be victorious and not let our hate get the best of us.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
I tried adjusting the intonation and found that all of my strings were a little off. But A and D are still off and I can't adjust them any further.

did you tune the open string, then check the tuning at the 12thfret?

then adjust the intonation screw slightly?

and then tune the open string and fret and check the tuning at the 12th?

over and over?

are the strings fresh? old strings might not intonate.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
The intonation is for you to perfect the pitch. If the 12th fret is a different pitch then its not the intonation but the string.