^

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Not like that horrible rectangular school dinners pizza.

As posted above..

The worst was when they didn't even decide to half ass frozen rectangular pizza and they threw cheese and crusted old marinara sauce on a half of a baguette
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Dec 1, 2009,
its not about food but you just reminded me

i was working in a library doing electrical work. so i go get a drill from the truck and do the job with that. i go back out to bring it back and theres a guy out in the parking lot. he sees the drill case and says "oh can you get tools in there too?"
My gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 LS100 Half Stack
Dunlop SW30 Slash Signature Wah
Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Fender CD220CE Acoustic
Quote by RU Experienced?
The worst was when they didn't even decide to half ass frozen rectangular pizza and threw cheese and crusted old marinara sauce on a half of a baguette

no the WORST is when you order a pizza, and when it gets to your house and you're all excited to take the first slice of your delicious fresh pizza. so you reach down, pull up a slice, and the 4 slices attached to it come with it, no big deal right, just pull harder. you now have your pizza, plus the pointy ends of the ones next to it... FUCK YOU PIZZA MAN, FUCK YOU AND YOUR LAZY SLICING JOB!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
no the WORST is when you order a pizza, and when it gets to your house and you're all excited to take the first slice of your delicious fresh pizza. so you reach down, pull up a slice, and the 4 slices attached to it come with it, no big deal right, just pull harder. you now have your pizza, plus the pointy ends of the ones next to it... FUCK YOU PIZZA MAN, FUCK YOU AND YOUR LAZY SLICING JOB!

I'd rather take the tip off an adjacent slice than have the entire cheese coating of said slice get ripped off before dangling haphazardly and ultimately falling into the abyss. Or your lap. Then you have cheese all up in your lap and a naked slice of pizza.
Quote by diminishedtobme
Sorry to break it to you guys but pizzas are triangles.

Correction SLICES of pizzas are triangles.
Pizza's delicious

<_<

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Dec 1, 2009,
Quote by SteveHouse
My least favorite part of pizza is when the delivery man think it's funny to add extra meat.

And by meat I mean sausage.

And by sausage I mean dickinabox.

Been watching too much Big Sausage Pizza, have you?
Quote by Holy Katana
Been watching too much Big Sausage Pizza, have you?

...............wat?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)