Aint talkin bout love, panama, atomic punk, finish what you started
Forgive them Father, they know not what they do.
Aint talkin' bout' love its a sexy song
GEAR
Schecter demon
Line 6 spider 3,75 watts
Line 6 UX2
Alvarez ad60sc
Fender Squire. Strat Acoustic
Fender standard Stratocaster
SOFTWARE
Logic Studio
Pod Farm 2
Really, the whole 1st album is pretty easy in comparison to some of their other work. Aint Talkin Bout Love was one of the first songs I learned all the way through.
Gear:
G&L Legacy
Fender Champ 600

SKYNYRD!
Quote by The Fret-Dancer
Aint talkin bout love, panama, atomic punk, finish what you started

These & I'd add Hot for teacher to that as well as Spanish fly which is great fun to play. The latter should help you practice those nice stretch excersises.
Panama, Pretty Woman, You Really Got Me, and start learning Eruption now, so you can play it clean later on....It took me a while to get the hang of his style in the faster parts(which I am still working on).
Quote by Dio10101
Running With The Devil is incredibly easy, Hot For Teacher isnt very hard, and try panama just to see.

really?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Running With the Devil is relatively easy IMHO.

Hot for Teacher? notsomuch.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull

yeah, Hot for Teacher is not easy, at least the lead parts.

That intro tapping lick is actually fairly difficult.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Unchained
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666
Unchained

Agree'd

Unchained IMO is one of the more fun ones to play...its so brutal...Van Halen in Drop D
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Quote by steven seagull

even running with the devil, to get it to sound like ed, is fairly difficult. The problem with these good players, even when they play something easy, there are a lot of inflections, ghost notes, vibrato and idiosyncracies which make it fairly hard to nail.

and it doesn't help that everyone I see saying how easy it is makes a much worse fist of it than I would (judging by soundclips), and if you ask me, I'd consider it very hard. Just because you can't hear all the ornamentation doesn't mean it's not there, and it certainly doesn't mean you can call it easy unless you can nail it 100%.

Quote by oneblackened
yeah, Hot for Teacher is not easy, at least the lead parts.

That intro tapping lick is actually fairly difficult.

FFS, even the rhythm playing in hot for teacher is insanely hard.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I actually got Hot For Teacher pretty easily, cept for the lead part, which I havent looked into much. Aint talking bout love is insanely easy, The last half of Eruption is pretty easy, and Panama is fun to play.
Ain't talkin' about love for sure is easy, as is runnin' with the devil (solo is a little harder in this one) and panama is easy other than the solo and the harmonics on the 4th fret give some people some trouble (i was one)