Hey!

I'm looking for a new guitar. Currently own a squier Telecaster Standard (which doesn't quite give the sound I want). I'm looking for a good guitar to play various kinds of metal and punk. I've searched a lot, really a LOT, and came down to these 2 guitars... The question is.. Being the Eclipse II more expensive then the LTD is it really worth the money?

If you have reccomend any other guitars I would also appreciate the help! My budget is up to 1300USD.

Thx!
ESP > LTD

There's a reason it's more expensive.The wood quality,construction quality,and the attention to detail of ESP models are all superior to LTD models.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

The ESP deffinetly. If you dont notice the difference immediately, it will show in the long term because of the higher quality of the ESP, even though both are great guitars.
I really like LTD's, and am in the same predicament as you. I would go with the ESP if you have the money.
Like others have said, the ESP is definitely the better quality of the two. Having said that, I'm a guy who (if given the chance) has to have a guitar aesthetically pleasing as well, so I'd go with an EC-1000 just for the fact I can get different finishes.
Thanks for the help. I know that the ESP is better.. Is just kinda hard to get the money for it. Btw does anyone have another sugestion for my price range? max is around 1300USD