Looks like an ok bass, I've never played one though so i'm not sure how it sounds. I'd say that if you are really interested in it, go for it.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Spec-wise it's superb isn't it? From what I've read they are good and they are meant to retail for $949.

I remember when Schecter weren't big. I got one and turned out to be a great decision.
It feels the same now.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Yea man, I'd say go for, especially if the retail is that much. That's a great deal even if you have to deal with customs and all that stuff. I have to say I do love that color lol
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Spec wise it looks great, and if the retail is $950, then its a great deal. However, I'm always skeptical when the price difference is that extreme, and if your considering buying it, I would contact the owner first if I were you. There's always a reason for that much of a price drop, could be it just needs to be sold, even if its at a ridiculously low price, but then again, there could be something sketchy about it. Better safe then sorry
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Hohner makes fine stuff.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
^ this is true

but why, why slash roughly $650?
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
dont pay a grand on a bass that has emg select pickups. i love emg to death but the select series was the cheapest and worse pickups theyve ever made.

looking at the finish and all it looks OKAY for the 300ihs price range a good one step up from a started bass especially considering how much more expensive 5 strings are....... but that $950 retail value ... full of crap i say
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E