When I get there all of the sudden I'm lined up to get into a bowling alley as an important person. There are people surrounding the entrance, as me and some other people I know pass with ease. I realize that it's Marks party and everyone is bowling. There are two sides with bowling strips on both. I ask Mark if he wants to bowl and he says "No, I hate bowling." Then I follow mark into a really gross porapoty like bathroom except it has lots of toilets. He is getting sick. He tells me to tell his mom. I do go tell his mom. Then Radiohead/Magedeth are about to play. Magedeth plays and is done fairly quickly. The place is awesome, with lots of different rooms where you can hear radiohead from all of them. As I started to explore I found a C shaped room with a drop off in the center of the C. There were little ledges jutting off from the edge that the bandmembers were standing on and singing. I got almost face to face with one of the band members but they didn't look like I thought Radiohead would look like. He had a huge beard and looked like an Arab. I was amazed at how different I had thought the singer had looked.I am now alone though and I'm a little worried because I'm not sure how to drive back. Radiohead is amazing though. I get a little nervous though because I realize it's a school night and I have to be home before ten. I feel bad for Mark for a bit but then remember that he's no longer at the concert.

Best concert ever
Quote by acidrockgreen
>_>

Worth it...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I'm so confused right now, it's causing me physical pain.

TS, could you try saying that again, with a little less... I dunno, crazy?
Quote by crazy8rgood
I'm so confused right now, it's causing me physical pain.

TS, could you try saying that again, with a little less... I dunno, crazy?

This.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
cocaine's a helluva' drug
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
that same shit happened to me except I was at a Nando's
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by JayLacelle
thus proving my theory all radiohead fans do acid.
It's a life choice
Quote by Genghis_khan
What a trip!!!!! That was.....

It really was.

Definitely one of the best concerts I've ever been to.
Quote by JayLacelle
thus proving my theory all radiohead fans do acid.

does it make any difference to your theory that I do mountains of acid and am not a radiohead fan?
Seriously, ****ing mountains, a bit like hills, but much larger and rocky.
Quote by Iamafunguy
It really was.

Definitely one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

acid trip.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Acid doesn't really do that to you. At all. Mushrooms do that kind of thing. Also idiot 15 year olds who smoke weed for the first time think that shit's happening to them and they make a huge deal out if because of the placebo effect and I want to punch them. What?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Well that made sense.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Wow... it sounds like you're having a quite a night...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Is it weird that i just read that whole thing "fresh prince of bel air" style?
They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
If you were high, you probably would understand where he's coming from a lot more.. Now even though I have some and would enjoy smoking it and reading this again, I'm not. Instead, I'm just going to go and quietly lurk some more threads pondering wtf I just read.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
What the fuck just happened?
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
What...the fuck...did I just read?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|