The description makes it sound like a second power amp for your existing amp. I think it's just to run other cabs and such.
Power amp
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
but I though a power amp ran to PA's only.... how would you run this tandem with an amp?
MY GEAR

Guitars
- Gibson SG Standard(Ebony)
Amps
- Vox AC30
Pedals
- Vox V487A Wah
- SansAmp Classic
- EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
- MadeByMike Custom Overdrive
- HBE Germania 44
any amplifier is a preamp and poweramp bult into one, aka heads, combos, all that good stuff is a preamp and poweramp together. to slave an amp, you would run the preamp out from your existing amp into the input of the slave amp, then output to a cab(s)
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Quote by htsktim91989
any amplifier is a preamp and poweramp bult into one, aka heads, combos, all that good stuff is a preamp and poweramp together. to slave an amp, you would run the preamp out from your existing amp into the input of the slave amp, then output to a cab(s)

so what would i use to chain the sunn from my valve junior to my avatar?
MY GEAR

Guitars
Amps
- Vox AC30
Pedals
- Vox V487A Wah
- SansAmp Classic
- HBE Germania 44
if your valve junior has a line out, or a preamp out, thats it. if not, theres really nothing you can do...you cant connect the speaker out directly to it, it needs a line level source.
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
So, for the record, it is called a power amp. Didn't know they made those for guitar amps.....
MY GEAR

Guitars
Amps
- Vox AC30
Pedals
- Vox V487A Wah
- SansAmp Classic
- HBE Germania 44
yes you are correct, it is a power amp. and again, a guitar amp IS a preamp and poweramp together in one chassis
Quote by evening_crow
It's a power amp. If you have a line out on your amp or buy a line out box and a load box or another cabinet, you can put your effects after the line out and before the power amp that goes to another cab.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs