Page 1 of 2
I searched

Scrubs season 9 starts tonight, and has a med school setting, where our favorite doctors have become the teachers for the new recruits

Anyone else watching?
What time is it on? And what channel?

I almost don't want to watch it...
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Dec 1, 2009,
WHAT!?!?!? when and what station?

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
I'll download it as soon as possible. I'm trying to be optimistic about it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
I thought it was good. It's going to be really weird when JD leaves for good though. The new interns are alright, except for Cole that guy is a huge douche.
Quote by TheReverend724
I like that hot Australian chick Dr. Cox bags on for not speaking English

When.

Is it.

On?!?!?!?!
Quote by coon117
I thought it was good. It's going to be really weird when JD leaves for good though. The new interns are alright, except for Cole that guy is a huge douche.

I didn't get to see this episode but didn't JD leave in last season's finale. Oh well it's probably going to be like That 70's Show without Forman. They had a good run.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by TheReverend724
ABC at 8

Hourlong special

But... It's 10:20 PM

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

EDIT: Oh... I see what happened...

I missed it.

Curse Arizona, and it being like, 4 hours behind Florida!
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Dec 1, 2009,
It's over now. Not entirely sure how I felt about that, I think it'll be better once JD is gone. I don't like how immature he's acting now. New girl needs to learn to act. Denise is awesome and she's making this show great. Dave Franco is a bitchin actor and I can't wait to see his character develop. Those are my thoughts!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
God dammit! I missed it!!!! FFFFFFUUUUUUUU-

I hope ABC reruns it this week.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
For me Scrubs ended about 2 seasons ago...or at least it should have.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
For me Scrubs ended about 2 seasons ago...or at least it should have.

Ditto. I mean it was fun and all, but you gotta put an end to it sometime.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
All I got out of that episode is that the new main character and the australian chick are hot. I read a review that said the premiere wasn't very good but the other episodes are good, so I guess I'll check in next week and see if it gets better
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I loved the new show, but it was definitely not the same as old Scrubs. It's still better than any other comedy I've watched recently though and I am a Scrubs fan for life so I'll be watching every episode.

Does anyone know if the Janitor is actually leaving? It showed him leaving because JD left Sacred Heart but I really hope that doesn't mean he's off the show. Other than that Carla is the only missing character and I really didn't even notice a difference with all the new characters they brought in. Joe (Denise) is a bigger character now I like that a lot she's friggin' hilarious.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black puck with sticks.

Quote by Tire Me.
Dumbledore wasn't the only headmaster that night.
hmmmmmm......... ive seen every episode of all i gotta say............. that australian chick is ****en HOT!

imma watch tho because it seems interesting.
its gunna be so weird without JD if he actually leaves tho.
i will be sad

EDIT*
that car wash part made me all tingly inside
she got hosed down
Classical Guitarist
Last edited by Zep_shizzle at Dec 2, 2009,
no medical student has clinical rotations their first year.

that being said, the episodes were disappointing. It's just living off old jokes and old storylines with new characters who are bland and uninteresting. I love Scrubs, I think Zach Braff is a very talented entertainer, and I love Bill Lawrence, but it's over.
Last edited by al112987 at Dec 2, 2009,
Quote by crazy8rgood
But... It's 10:20 PM

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

EDIT: Oh... I see what happened...

I missed it.

Curse Arizona, and it being like, 4 hours behind Florida!

You didn't miss anything, it was an awful, AWFUL train wreck of a show. I almost feel sorry for what has happened to Scrubs.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
im in the UK anyway to watch a live stream do want to see it xD.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
urm.... link for UK'ers if anyone knows of one?

Appreciated.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I've been watching the Victoria's Secret show. I feel like it was a worthwhile sacrifice.

What, even after all the tears you've shed and scrunched up tissues that went into the toilet?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by sugar_daddy
And the Australian actress is called Nicky Whelan

*Googles*

Oh sweet lord.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

I want to, but I recently bought Season 1 and I want to watch it all in order.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
I just watched the first episode...not sure what to think...

it's all changed so rapidly.

If anyone isn't into downloading there are some good links on sidereel.com/scrubs

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
You know, given everything ... I still love Scrubs and think I will for a long time to come and like all fanatics of the show I had my moments of doubt. Is it gonna be the same? how are they gonna make it different?? What the hell are they going to do about all this scepticism and naysay?

That being said ... I thought it was great, really awesome. Same same but different, no?

Highlights:
- Hot Aussie chick: was like "OMGOMGOMGOMG" for like 2 minutes, am an aussie myself
- Lucy, what's not to like about her? she's real cute ... I've a feeling these girls will soon be featured in the hot chicks thread
Quote by buid
You know, given everything ... I still love Scrubs and think I will for a long time to come and like all fanatics of the show I had my moments of doubt. Is it gonna be the same? how are they gonna make it different?? What the hell are they going to do about all this scepticism and naysay?

That being said ... I thought it was great, really awesome. Same same but different, no?

Highlights:
- Hot Aussie chick: was like "OMGOMGOMGOMG" for like 2 minutes, am an aussie myself
- Lucy, what's not to like about her? she's real cute ... I've a feeling these girls will soon be featured in the hot chicks thread

I just contributed
Pretty sure this is gonna be wank.

Scrubs stopped being good at the end of season 4.
Quote by steee21
Pretty sure this is gonna be wank.

Scrubs stopped being good at the end of season 4.

For me it kind of dipped in season 6 (strangely the one series i have on dvd), stayed pretty stupid through alot of season 7, then started to pick up again on season 8, although i am gonna end up missing it tomorrow as i am at uni and i don't have a tv in my room plus i'm going out.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Just watched first 2 ep's. It's okay I guess, so what's happened, sacred heart the actual HOSPITAL is now on the med school campus? And suddenly all the staff are now somehow lecturers? But Dr. Cox is also a doctor? And isn't chief of medicine anymore?
Weird.

Just seems like they're changing everything massively to keep viewer interest up, like season 8.... BANG! Suddenly JD and Elliot are in love again?

Wasn't JD supposed to move to Kim's hospital?

Have we skipped a few years? 'cause obviously enough time has passed for Elliot to get pregnant.

And wasn't season 8 mean't to be JD's LAST?

I dunno... still, got some laughs out of it... one thing I am sure of though, I hate that cole guy.
I watched the 2 first episodes on tvshack today.. it changed ALOT but I still think it's good. Terrible that the janitor left :'( oh yeah and that australian chick was indeed hot

edit: steee21 are u retarded? All seasons are great
Son of a...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Just watched this. I thought it was quite good. The way I see it is this is a new show. It needs time to mature.
hello
Page 1 of 2