im doing a student film and its a horror film and i need an idea for a mask for the serial killer portrayed in the film. any ideas????? pics and drawings would be nice thx
REASON FOR STARVING ARTISTS
I need money! why? my guitar is 1050 and i only have 350. Figured. What? You're a musician, you always need money for a new instrument. Ah that makes sense
OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
You should use Photoshop to draw a mask on him, frame by frame. In fact, paint on all the special effects. Your teacher will think you're a genius.
cool but what should it be?
I need money! why? my guitar is 1050 and i only have 350. Figured. What? You're a musician, you always need money for a new instrument. Ah that makes sense
OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
I always thought it would be weird to see a serial killer with a mask version of the face in this
~Rest In Peace Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan~

Tumblr: Follow?
It's Coolface.

Quote by Superguitar
I always thought it would be weird to see a serial killer with a mask version of the face in this

And if you combine that with my painted-on mask idea, it will be epic!
im using the scream
OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
^

Kinda why the movie is called Scream.
Sorry mang. =/

Its not QUITE the same though. Sure the mask has the same concept with the long mouth, but I mean, it'd be cool to have like an ACTUAL recreation of the face in The Scream. Yellow, small eyes, etc.

But you've got a point.
~Rest In Peace Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan~

Tumblr: Follow?
I guess so.
I meant because someone up there ^^^^^ (EDIT: Nevermind it was you lol =P) said it would be cool to see a serial killer with that face, and yeah.
But the scream face itself? Don't think it's been done. I'm sure Gein used someone's screaming face as a lampshade or something, though.

^this

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████

It's probably been used in a film already, but if it's a violent murderer, this would work. It makes the killer less human because he displays no emotion when he's killing his victims.
🙈 🙉 🙊

Bottom right panel for the win.

Man I love. Dr. McNinja comics.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by entity0009

It's probably been used in a film already, but if it's a violent murderer, this would work. It makes the killer less human because he displays no emotion when he's killing his victims.

It's vaguely like the repainted Captain Kirk mask Michael Myers wore in Halloween.
Quote by faint_spirit

Bottom right panel for the win.

Man I love. Dr. McNinja comics.

this
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.