Ok GB and C I need your help. I have a squier jagmaster and I'm thinking about getting lace sensor pups in it.
I play a lot of nirvana and soundgarden stuff along with shat like rem, the beatles, and also some zepplin, foo fighters, sabbath, and the clash.
I play through a peavey tnt-100, and for effects I accasionally use a first act distortion but mostly I relie on the amps natural overdrive.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
idon;t understand....there's really no question.

are you asking for advice on pickups or how to install them? or what?

once this is clarified we will be glad to help
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
dont lace sensors take away most/all feedback? might hurt your sound more than help it if you're really in to nirvana. Other than that Upgrading pickups from a squire is usually a good idea and doing it yourself isnt too tough as long as you have a soldering iron and patience
I'm sorry I forgot that part lol. I'm asking which ones would be best cause I know they have several different models of buckers. And as far as feed back I play through a bass amp which doesn't allow feed back any ways so I'm just doing it cause I heard they add a lot to your tone as far as harmonics and sh*t like that. And I should have mentioned this earlier but my style is a bit closer to a cross between soundgarden and foo fighters even though all the others are huge influences as well but I mostly am somewhere between soundgarden and foo fighters.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"