BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Im assuming by the Epiphone logo and the SG body its an Epiphone SG...
Yeah, I have my red one right next to me.

What everyone else is saying.

Edit: Not only that, but its brand new! Did you just get it and not read the tag or something?
Woah. Why such a lack of /sg/?
Quote by one vision
Salads are good.
Last edited by habsfan13 at Dec 1, 2009,
Quote by habsfan13
Yeah, I have my red one right next to me.

What everyone else is saying.

Edit: Not only that, but its brand new! Did you just get it and not read the tag or something?

my gf bought it, and gave it to me.. i guess i can start learning.. any suggesting on how to start??
There are lots of lessons here on UG, and they're very helpful.

The G-400 is a pretty brilliant guitar for the price, and I'm jealous because I had to buy my own

Good luck to you, and happy playing!

Edit: Not only just the lessons, but we've got Q&A threads here in EG. If you have any problems or need some advice, you can go there to find someone willing to help. UG can be full of some snobby people at times, but we all like to know we helped someone learn to play something and enjoy it!
Quote by one vision
Salads are good.
Last edited by habsfan13 at Dec 2, 2009,
Quote by habsfan13
There are lots of lessons here on UG, and they're very helpful.

where?
Quote by SuperMiguel
where?

Oh sorry,

If you look at the top of the page, there is a link to lessons. From there check the left side and find stuff for the basics or beginners.

Try to pick one with a high rating number, 9 or 10, something like that.

They should get you on your way. Once you know the basics, pick some songs you like and grab the tab for it (or sheet music if you learn all fancy :p and see what you can do.

It WILL take a lot of practice, but in the end, if you love it, it will be SO worth it.
Quote by one vision
Salads are good.
i also got a microcube.. but seems my room is very close to neighbors im looking for a cheap pair of headsets (less than $40).. any recomendation???
Last edited by SuperMiguel at Dec 2, 2009,