This is the other song I did. I was waiting for it to fully upload.

Enjoy it here

Please leave comments. It's the only way I'll get better.

Got a long way to go, but i'd like to make the industry in some way.
dude, I'm not in a position to judge guitar-wise, but I think it sounded pretty good and say kudos on the effort.

Been listening to that song quite a bit lately -- Nice to see that someone other than JM can actually play it ;-) Gives me something to work toward....

Cheers.

Gear:
'00 Fender SRV Strat MIA
'95 Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ibanez Acoustic/Electric (Mod. AEG20E - VV)
Fender Super-Champ XD Amp
Boss Loop Station Pedal
Hope, fear, confusion, no natural talent.
Quote by JHS
dude, I'm not in a position to judge guitar-wise, but I think it sounded pretty good and say kudos on the effort.

Been listening to that song quite a bit lately -- Nice to see that someone other than JM can actually play it ;-) Gives me something to work toward....

Cheers.

Yeah the style he uses guitar wise is very unique. Some compare it to Beck, but I've never heard that from them (then again I don't really listen to him). I also don't have a guitar with a whammy bar to work with and the strings are fairly old on them (needs changing badly). And finally, I don't have the tape delay effect that he uses either. So I thought it was a decent song to try and cover.
Wow I love your voice, that was really nice.

Great cover, do more.

Edit; Leaving some constructive criticism here, are you using a pick? Your playing is great, but that acoustic guitar just sounds like it's missing that twang sound.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Last edited by tr3nt at Dec 2, 2009,