i listen to thrash/death mostly, ESPECIALLY for pump up/warm up songs, but for my school basketball game i have to find a bunch of songs that people will like to warm up to and not be freeked out by. (not that heavy, hard rock preferably) i really wanted walk with me in hell by lamb of god, or a children of bodom song, but theyre too heavy. keep in mind this is for school so it should be "appropriate" (minimal or no swear words)

so far i have
set it off - audioslave
welcome home - Coheed and cambria
Wake up - Rage against the machine
Fight! Smash! Win! - Street sweeper social club
F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. - The Fall of troy
Ride the lightning - Metallica
Jump around - house of pain
Epic - Faith no more
Walk - Pantera
Sank u for da help
Tom Morello -
Every day on the street I have people coming up me and going, “Dude, I kicked your ass at Guitar Hero!” I’m like, “Yes, it’s a video game. You should get out more.”

Chasing the Dragon By Dream Evil

or pretty much any song about dragons, trolls, warlocks, medieval blacksmiths slaying various beats, wizards etc
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Clenching the Fists of Dissent - Machine Head
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by speakers
Chasing the Dragon By Dream Evil

or pretty much any song about dragons, trolls, warlocks, medieval blacksmiths slaying various beats, wizards etc

Yes
Also Sprach Zarathustra.

Best leadup song ever for basketball games. Preferably, you would transition from the final chord straight into Eye of the Tiger. Classics are the best way to go. Iron Man is also good. And The Final Countdown.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
Also Sprach Zarathustra.

Best leadup song ever for basketball games. Preferably, you would transition from the final chord straight into Eye of the Tiger. Classics are the best way to go. Iron Man is also good. And The Final Countdown.

I tried that on youtube and it lead into it quite nicely.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO7TZGgBbOw

Deadly Sinnahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhas!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i assumed you had just punched the keyboard or something. i had no idea that song actually existed.

Quote by VanCamp
Kurt Cobain. He practically doesn't even have a face anymore. ...
Quote by MEANDONLYME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO7TZGgBbOw

Deadly Sinnahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhas!

great song, one i would have used except for jamie hoopers vocals ! haha
Tom Morello -
Every day on the street I have people coming up me and going, “Dude, I kicked your ass at Guitar Hero!” I’m like, “Yes, it’s a video game. You should get out more.”

Quote by Guitarfreak777
I tried that on youtube and it lead into it quite nicely.

Yeah... we did that before every basketball game at my high school for four years. Everyone loved it every time. Pep band is the best form of warmup music ever.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N Roses

and no sports training would ever be complete without:

Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Quote by Forkman
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N Roses

and no sports training would ever be complete without:

Eye of the Tiger - Survivor

Oh yeah!!! I was about to say that, haha.