Very Nice dude, I came to a point in which I can find myself on the fretboard easily on standard tuning, but these other tuning charts are great!
i know my standard tuning, could you please do one for open G?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Very useful. I remember when I first started playing I made a chart like this and put it on my wall There's a program called "Fretboard Warrior" which I use sometimes and that helped a bit, it just names a random position e.g. "D string 8th fret" and you just click on the answer at the bottom.

The best way I found was to apply a bit of theory, once you know your perfect 4ths and octaves and shit then it's very simple to know where you're going on the fret board.
Last edited by Calibos at Dec 2, 2009,
Quote by rocknroll93
i know my standard tuning, could you please do one for open G?

why don't you just make your own, it's not like anything changes majorly in open g - all that happens is some of the strings transpose.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
thank you!
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Nice work. I'm sure it will save people a lot of time.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.