Was just gonna ask bout some AF tabs and what are the best ones to start out on.I can play the likes of Reptillia-Strokes near perfect now and want to step up my game.

Also if you got any suggestions on kinda punky songs that will make me step up my game will be greatly appreciated. I would say im pretty much streching low end intermediate.

Some songs i can play to give an idea of skill range is Seek and Destroy (metallica),Reptillia-Strokes,Longview-Green Day,All downhill from here-NFG.

(buying a P-bass or a Jazz bass after Christmas aswell hopefully :P)

also ty for help in advance

PS how hard is maxwell murder gonna be cause i would love to play that just sitting around when mates are in.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Don't know about Anti Flag, but if you like punk you should really try some 88 Fingers Louie!

And sorry for not being helpfull :P
Quote by Razgriz_101
PS how hard is maxwell murder gonna be cause i would love to play that just sitting around when mates are in.

Ah, maxwell murder . . . Its not actually as bad as you'd think it'd be just by listening to it. It's just getting it up to full speed thats tricky, but that can be remedied with enough practice.

Sorry for not answering your Anti Flag question, its almost 3:30 in the morning here and I'm just about to turn in. I'll try and get on it tomorrow
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Power the the Peaceful was easy enough for me to play when I was starting out, but I haven't played much AF lately. Get Guitar Pro and you can slow the songs down to help you out, that's how I deal with bass lines like #2's.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Turncoat is nice and simple without being too tedious to be fun
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by Sid McCall
Power the the Peaceful was easy enough for me to play when I was starting out, but I haven't played much AF lately. Get Guitar Pro and you can slow the songs down to help you out, that's how I deal with bass lines like #2's.

yeah :P chris is insane and even more so live they supported Rise against earlier this year and put them to shame.Was epic.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.