Alright... I've never understood this. What is the chord called that you use to connect your head and cab. I know you don't use an instrument cable right?

Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special /w EMGs
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960 B Cab

Check out my band...

Chord in a musical sense is a string of notes.

Cord is probably the word you are looking for. It is used to describe wires.

This sig is colored just to annoy the UG classic users.

Trying to think of witty things to put in my sig. Message if you have ideas.