Looking for a new amp, can only be a 30 or 50 watt due to parental restraints, must be good for heavy/thrash/death metal.

Can go up too about 250£ GBP
Pain is weakness leaving your body.
your best bet is a Line6 spider, one of the smaller models. they're not great, but in terms of that budget your not gonna get anything else thats much better.
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Quote by shredftw
your best bet is a Line6 spider, one of the smaller models. they're not great, but in terms of that budget your not gonna get anything else thats much better.
He has around $400...? TS, don't get a Line 6 Spider. Even if it was your only option.

Peavey Vypyr would be your best bet.
I was thinking about a peavy vypyr but i heard they break down all the time?
Pain is weakness leaving your body.
go with a peavy valeking 1x12 then throw a pedal on it for a heavier tone if u need it...it goes for $400 USD
Schecter C-1 classic
Fender Blues Junior

EHX metal muff
Digitech Hardwire delay
Rockband mic (gotta record some how)

new guitar: $282/$500
Quote by FatalGear41
A lot of people on this forum seem happy with their various Bugera amps, so perhaps this one:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Bugera-V22-22W-1x12-Tube-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=502583

The Peavey Vypyrs are also very popular. I haven't heard about any reliability problems with them.

sadly the bugera is modelled after a fender(cant remember which) so it's probably not gunna be able to do the higher gain stuff

peavey vypyr is a possibilty

how about a used flextone?i saw one of the flextoneII XL's with the big floor board go for £250
Gear
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400 White
Line 6 Flextone III+
Line 6 Spider III 120 (for sale £90)