Today i played in front of about roughly 60 kids, yadada, they were impressed by fast playing and i ****ed up a lil bit but thats ok, anyways this year 10 guy supposodly heard my playing and after i was done he came up to me and we got to talking, he wanted to see if i like tallica bodom trivium and bullet because they are supposodly his fave bands, we got to talking and he said to me and another friend you can be in the band.
So we hung outside of our music double and talked for 2 periods.

The thing is i think i talked a bit to much and he was uncomfartable with the whole thing, though we had similair interests. video games,computers,guitar,music etc

i just want to know what the pits thoughts are on letting someone be comfartable and if i might say to much, as i said quite a lot.

tl dr gtfo
Quote by ShredHead396
Today i played in front of about roughly 60 kids, yadada, they were impressed by fast playing and i ****ed up a lil bit but thats ok, anyways this year 10 guy supposodly heard my playing and after i was done he came up to me and we got to talking, he wanted to see if i like tallica bodom trivium and bullet because they are supposodly his fave bands, we got to talking and he said to me and another friend you can be in the band.
So we hung outside of our music double and talked for 2 periods.

The thing is i think i talked a bit to much and he was uncomfartable with the whole thing, though we had similair interests. video games,computers,guitar,music etc

i just want to know what the pits thoughts are on letting someone be comfartable and if i might say to much, as i said quite a lot.

tl dr gtfo

How old are you?
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Just ask him out already.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by ShredHead396
i think i talked a bit to much and he was uncomfartable with the whole thing, though we had similair interests. video games,computers,guitar,music etc

Quote by ShredHead396
and he was uncomfartable with the whole thing

Quote by ShredHead396
he was uncomfartable

Quote by ShredHead396
comfartable

Quote by ShredHead396
fart

Quote by ShredHead396

olololol

EDIT: Beaten
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Last edited by metacarpi at Dec 2, 2009,
You talked too much and made him uncomfortable? How did your conversation go?

"Yeah, well I got into music there's butter on my face because my dad was always into I want to cha-cha you in the v-hoop stuff like Hendrix and the Stones. When I was a bit older I started I'm going to put springs on your feet and cut you trying to play, how about you?"
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
no no no no no no

i'm not gay or anything i just think i said to much and peoeple dont like that, give me tips on being cool and i go to ballarat high, do you actually expect me to spell correctley

( i actually just can't be botherd )
Quote by ShredHead396
no no no no no no

i'm not gay or anything i just think i said to much and peoeple dont like that, give me tips on being cool and i go to ballarat high, do you actually expect me to spell correctley

( i actually just can't be botherd )

olololol #2
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
tallica bodom trivium and bullet

Thought you were gonna slam this kid for these bands considering your avatar. Be consistent!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to