I have not seen a decent thread here in forever. Sure, the drug thread is still half-solid, and now and again something half-decent pops up, but thanks to you SO KEWL 09'ers, there is a surplus of your stupid, half-assed "OMG SOZ A GIRL HAD BEUBS AND SHE TAKED TO ME GUISE".

Please, for the love of God, someone start a decent thread. I'll arrange to send you $1000 CDN
How about I just forgive you for making such a retarded thread then you send me $1000 ?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
How about I just forgive you for making such a retarded thread then you send me $1000 ?

Deal
Quote by Pac-Man Effect
I have not seen a decent thread here in forever. Sure, the drug thread is still half-solid, and now and again something half-decent pops up, but thanks to you SO KEWL 09'ers, there is a surplus of your stupid, half-assed "OMG SOZ A GIRL HAD BEUBS AND SHE TAKED TO ME GUISE".

Please, for the love of God, someone start a decent thread. I'll arrange to send you $1000 CDN

yeah, those guys are damn near as bad as those 08'ers who think every thread around here is shit because they didn't start it.

...how much is that again?

>.>
<.<
Your posting a thread that is not related in any way to music despite this being a guitar forum, at 10.00am. Therefore logic dictates that you do not have $1000.
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
Quote by Malakian=God
Your posting a thread that is not related in any way to music despite this being a guitar forum, at 10.00am. Therefore logic dictates that you do not have $1000.

This is 'The Pit', the "forum for general discussion of topics that don't fit into the other forums." Therefore, logic dictates that you owe everyone that posts on this thread £1000 each. (it's worth more than $1000)
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This is 'The Pit', the "forum for general discussion of topics that don't fit into the other forums." Therefore, logic dictates that you owe everyone that posts on this thread £1000 each. (it's worth more than $1000)

pay up bro
If its Illegal to Rock N Roll.........Throw my Ass in Jail!

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha yes I recognize you mate!

Quote by SlackerBabbath

I am posting non music related opinions on a guitar site at 10am, therefore logic dictates that I dont have £1000.
Quote by Pac-Man Effect

I'll give you $1000 if you go get a life.

Comon dude it's an internet forum why do you care?
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Quote by Malakian=God
I am posting non music related opinions on a guitar site at 10am, therefore logic dictates that I dont have £1000.

But your logic is flawed, because this is 'The Pit', the "forum for general discussion of topics that don't fit into the other forums."

I'll take a cheque.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
But your logic is flawed, because this is 'The Pit', the "forum for general discussion of topics that don't fit into the other forums."

I'll take a cheque.

OK, you win, I dont have any cheques though. Sure just give me all your credit card details and ill make sure the money gets to you.
Make it $2000.

beastie doesn't work on the cheap.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by Malakian=God
OK, you win, I dont have any cheques though. Sure just give me all your credit card details and ill make sure the money gets to you.

I don't have a credit card, but I'm sure you can arrange payment through Pac-Man Effect, it's his thread after all.
not all canadians are assholes like ts ppl let me assure you.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by dhutton
yeah, those guys are damn near as bad as those 08'ers who think every thread around here is shit because they didn't start it.

...how much is that again?

>.>
<.<

$1000 CDN is worth about one fun-size Mars bar.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
not all canadians are assholes like ts ppl let me assure you.

Sorry, I have allready made my broad ignorant decision that all canadians are assholes based on TS. Now **** off, you canadian!

We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Dude, this is Canada not Zimbabwe.

Zimbabwe currently uses US$ as currency.
lrn2currentaffairs
Quote by the fendernator
How much are 1000 Canadian Dollars worth anyway? £5? £10?

hahaha never heard that one before!! so original!!

but to give u an actual answer
actually almost identical to US$, 1US=0.956Cd

so about 500pounds i think...
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Pac-Man Effect

If you offer to send me real money then maybe.

And by real money I mean American Dollars.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.