Hey Pit, it's been a while since I've been on, but I need an opinion. Recently my friends have been very fired up over this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbF8AgvWXZw

It's a cover of Everlong by the Foo Fighters. Now, my friends seem to really hate this guy for his cover. I've not heard the song enough to really care either way, but I'd like the Pit's opinion.

(I do think he looks douchey for looking straight into the camera.)

Whaddya think?
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
Not a bad voice, but poor guitar for having to bear that strumming.
I don't mind it.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Its like he's trying to lure you into the camera, or trying to make you think he is'nt a douche
Machine F**king Head \m/
Quote by Opus Pocus
Hey Pit, it's been a while since I've been on, but I need an opinion. Recently my friends have been very fired up over this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbF8AgvWXZw

It's a cover of Everlong by the Foo Fighters. Now, my friends seem to really hate this guy for his cover. I've not heard the song enough to really care either way, but I'd like the Pit's opinion.

(I do think he looks douchey for looking straight into the camera.)

Whaddya think?

Yeah, I hate when singers look towards people their supposed to be singing to.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
he's a good singer, but not that great at guitar. this cover should be faster.
MY GEAR!

Indiana IE1-TSB Electric
Kay K-592 Acousitc
Washburn XS-2 Bass
Peavey VYPYR30 with Sanpera I footswitch
Jay Turser Acoustic Electric
Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Custom SE 24 Black Cherry

www.myspace.com/12goodomens
He really doesn't have the acoustic cover look in the first few seconds

I didn't really feel like it was something very special. It was okay. Nothing more.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by uk.mace
Lol, he's not playing it right... I don't know why, but I don't like him.
lol +1

He can definitelly sing, but I don't like him either. It's weird.
He tends to have that effect on people, evidently. I felt the same way after watching it a few times.
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
He does look like a complete twat but, if your friends are "fired up" over this, you need to kill your friends.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Everlong is one of my favourite songs, and he ruined it for me for about 30 seconds before I turned it off, because I couldn't listen anymore.
his voice is good, playing not bad, overall its a good cover, but he looks like a magician lol
Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman.

Ludwig Van Beethoven.

BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP AT THE ALTER OF MARTY FRIEDMAN!!!
i didn't mind it.
but that may be because i do not like foo fighters at all <_<
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Between the Buried and Me
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
The video intro thing was just unnecessary, the singing is a bit freaky...

It generally kinda creeped me out.
Quote by !BEN!
he has a good voice, be better if guitar was louder,
where else is he gonna look lol?

Ceiling fan, floor tile, anywhere that doesn't feel like he's raping you with his eyes. Yeah I have to agree the staring into my soul I could have done without. As for the song though, It was okaay, he knows how to sing and strum, but where's the zazz I ask you? Where is the zazz?
i had to turn it off, a few more seconds and my family would be peeling pieces of my brain off the wall. something about the way he looks
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
There's just something about the way he looks and acts while playing and singing that makes him look like a total douchebag.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by Soundyard
Ceiling fan, floor tile, anywhere that doesn't feel like he's raping you with his eyes. Yeah I have to agree the staring into my soul I could have done without. ?

now i watch it again, i do feel somewhat violated
Totally unrelated, but I hate the way the Foos play this song live these days.

They start off with Dave playing solo and clean and the full band come in at the end.

I want the original you cunts.
Dunno what the problem is, nice cover
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Good vocals. guitar was meh, but overall a decent cover, yet for some indescribable reason I hate him.

Quote by freedoms_stain

They start off with Dave playing solo and clean and the full band come in at the end.

+1
Quote by freedoms_stain

+1
He is battering the shit out of that guitar. Maybe because I normally play acoustic with my fingers and not a pick but ow? But seriously, just listen to the song and don't watch the video and it's not half bad. He just looks like an enormous penis doing.. everything.

edit: and this
Quote by freedoms_stain

or was that just for the Skin and Bones tour? Whatever, the original is way better.
Last edited by alexmonty12 at Dec 2, 2009,
I'm not sure if it is a true acoustic recording with that much post-production, but hey.

Also, it's a shit song to start with so I'm not really fussed.
I liked it. The gallops in the post-chorus were the only thing that bothered me.

And people are annoyed at where he's looking? Really?