What do you think about french canadians separatist ? Being a quebecer, I personally think those ******s just want to give themself a attitude anyway go ahead :P
Quote by Campbell22
What do you think about french canadians separatist ? Being a quebecer, I personally think those ******s just want to give themself a attitude anyway go ahead :P

Thats like 0% chance i´ll ever meet one, so i don´t care.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
I am a Vermonter, and I fully support Vermont and Quebec seceding from their respective countries and forming their own nation.
I am the meek.

And I shall inherit the earth.
Why would we form our own nation I really don't see what redical changes it would make...
i think they are little pathetic whiners who call out "separatism" to get what they want, but if it actually came down to separating there is no way they would go through

asshats
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I hate them. They have stated that if they ever separated they would continue using our currency and economy. It angers me how a culture can be so defensive that they would threaten to "separate" from our country. I'm from Alberta and I say we let em leave, cut all ties and not let them out. Good luck supporting an economy without our oil.
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by Campbell22
obviously your mom does..

she's pretty fat... i don't know if you're into that though
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
god damn quebec is bringing us down!
To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.
The Separatists are the idiots yelling fire in a crowded theater, there's not a lot of them but they cause enough damage when they start yelling

the reality is that Quebec's idea of Sovereignty is downright laughable. they want their own federal government, the ability to over arching laws and control their own populace without being subject to other laws of Canada, while largely keeping other Canadian traditions and economic ties, including our currency, trading partners, and continuing to receive subsidies for trade and military without paying into it

it'd be like you moving into an a different apartment in the complex your parents own, but not pay for your own food or rent, its asinine and childish

and most Quebecois are smart and rational human beings and proud Canadians, some of them are already aware of how far Canada goes to help protect their 'distinct culture' and realize how foolish these people sound and thus why it will never happen imho
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
Separatists = Cool

Quebec Separatists = WTF, you mean you don't feel isolated enough being french?

But really though, I think its pretty ridiculous.
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon
They want to separate yet they will bitch once they realize their economy is ****ed without the rest of Canada. Whiny pricks.

I'm glad they lost the vote to separate by 51% to 49%.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
He to whom this emotion is a stranger,
who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe,
is as good as dead; his eyes are closed."
- Albert Einstein
I've been to Quebec and like it a lot. Do you Canadians think there's a legitimate chance that their French culture could disappear in the future?