I saw one at the guitar center yesterday and it's worth GOLD at a very low price. I read the reviews and everything, and I wanted to ask if any of you ever played one of these. I had the chance to try it on a shitty amp, that's why I'm not sure about how hot the pickups are or how good is its tone. It feels AWESOME, though.

Is it really worth it? I love PRS and I looked for one with the same looks but I couldn't find any at an affordable price.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Anyone? :/
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
never played that model but hamer make some sweet guitars
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Very pretty. How much is it running for and what's stopping you from going back and trying it on a good amp?
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
I own a Hamer Sunburst A/T with flamed top. Its from the Xt series, I'm no sure If yours is as well, but I love mine. Get a better amp and give it another shot. If you're looking at the American made Hamers, I hear they put Gibsons to shame. Never played one, but hear only good things.
I do not think I ever played that model as far as I know but I have played some double cutaway Hamers that I thought rocked. I do have a Hamer V that is just amazing. I have played and owned other Hamer guitars over the years and they all were very nice. If you have tried it out and like it I don't see a problem.

John