Okay, here's the story:

My intended next guitar was supposed to be a Mexican Strat which I planned to trick out with new pickups. So in order to raise some of the cash to buy one, I sold my PRS SE Custom 22 (which I wasn't using that much at all) to a local pawn shop. After the deal was done, I was asked by the dude behind the counter (who knows my taste in guitars after seeing some of the other ones I'd brought in before) what I intended to get next. I mentioned maybe getting that Mexican Strat, but then he mentioned he had this particular guitar in the back and whether or not I was interested. Sure enough, I was (I've wanted one of these since I was 15) and ended up using some of the money I got from the sale of my PRS as a deposit

Anyway, I thought it was gonna be a few weeks before I could afford to bring it home (price was £350 and the initial deposit I paid was £80), but I had my Christmas bonus in my wages on Monday so I brought it home then. Right, enough talk, on with the pics. Presenting... my Fender Jag-Stang (sorry for the blurry phone pics, but my camera's fucked):

The thing there says "Designed by Kurt Cobain". Again, all apologies for the blurriness

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
There's one in a music shop near me, I've got to try it

Congrats man
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by blizzboy
Well I'm certainly jealous of such a beautiful guitar, haha.
How's it play?

Really well, actually. I'd heard that they were pretty hit and miss, so I must've got one of the good ones. I intend on replacing the pickups with some Duncans (JB for the bridge, Hot Rail for the neck) but the stock ones will do just fine for now. The action on it rocks as well.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I wanna play one of those so bad.

HNGD.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
nice ngd...im gonna get a cyclone...apparaently a lot like this one (but diff shape)
i really want that KC sound
i had one sold it to fund a strat

but they are nice with a pickup upgrade
plus japanese made so alot better qual then mexican and it will hold value better
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
That has to be one of the ugliest things ever... that's so awesome

I want one

HNGD
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
HNGD!!

I look forward to seeing it at practice on sunday!

By the way your letting me have a go!
Quote by Ippon
Congrats and HNGD! How do you like the short scale? If you can snag some used/inexpensive DiMarzio PUs, they'll go very well with the Basswood body. I have the one in Orange Red.

I love the short scale. I'm a former Mustang and Jaguar owner so the 24" neck is more than comfortable.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
CBS headstocks FTW. How's she sound?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
CBS headstocks FTW. How's she sound?

Just like a Kurt Cobain sig. model is expected to sound. Really cool sound, but I'm gonna swap the p'ups out anyway so it's a little more versatile. I'd like to make this a real workhorse guitar.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers