PM--| PM------| P PM--| PM--| P
1|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
2|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
3|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
4|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
5|----------7------------------3\2-------------7-------------------3\2-------|
6|--0---0------6---0---0---0---1\0-----0---0-------6---5---0---0---1\0-------|
|-------------4x-------------| |--------------8x-------------|

When I palm mute, I usually put my hand in the bridge and I play but in that part I only have to palm mute the E string but I don't know how to do that. Any tips?

PS: Sorry if the question is in the wrong forum.
Sorry for my english
This is just something you have to practice, in the way you position and move your hand. Many songs use this sort of thing, with the lowest string muted. There is no special trick really to doing it. You'll get it fairly quickly.
U need to just pull ur hand off all the strings as u play the accented parts...its one of those things that just needs a bit of practice then you begin to do it naturally
What is good way for one to palm muting if using fingerstyle picking? I usually strum with my thumb and do palm muting but I can't mute one particular string.
Quote by thejoeman
What is good way for one to palm muting if using fingerstyle picking? I usually strum with my thumb and do palm muting but I can't mute one particular string.

Remove the palm completely from the strings so that the mute is released at the right time.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
OK, thanks for the answers. I think I get it.
Sorry for my english