OK so chain goes Tu2->Wah->Whammy->Big Muff->Fulldrive 2->Pulsar->Memory toy->LPB1-> Fender Blues deluxe. The amps clean is why i bought it and i love it (With the exception of how compressed everything sounds, if you guys have a solution for that, let me know). The fulldrive is the best OD pedal iv ever played and the muff is a fuzz and i want somethin a little more gainy. I dont play metal so thats not what I mean. Easiest way to say what im lookin for is to name some bands. so. Alot of the bands Im naming are advent fuzz users but iv tried alot of fuzzes and my big muff is all i need, the fulldrive is THE overdrive pedal as far as im concerned, i jus got it but its incredible! Iv worked with it but its still not a distortion pedal.

British tones:
Zep
Cream
Yardbirds
deep purple

American stuff:
Allman bros
Foghat
Savoy Brown
James Gang
Neil Young

Modern:
The Black Keys
The Raconteurs
My Morning Jacket (The Song one big holiday's distortion tone is EXACTLY what i mean)
The Strokes

I didnt name all the bands in any of the topics but I think iv named enough.
If love was money I could afford you honey.

Bandalism [Ban-dil-i-zem] n.: the willful or malicious destruction of, or damage to, the fabric of a rock/pop/indie/metal group brought about by one or more of its members.
Last edited by The3rdMugician at Dec 2, 2009,
how is the muff'n?

Bandalism [Ban-dil-i-zem] n.: the willful or malicious destruction of, or damage to, the fabric of a rock/pop/indie/metal group brought about by one or more of its members.
Rothwell Hellbender since many of the listed bands use(d) Plexi's.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Take a look at the blackstar range. Either that, or The Radial tonebone classic distortion. Its a valve pedal with a classic rock-like distortion, with a pretty cool EQ and there's one second hand in the local paper for £80. So think about that pricing for second hand.

If I had the money, I'd pick it up. But all my money is going towards a mic, a toneport ux1, and some V30's. ahh, the fun I will have

EDIT: here is a review from PGS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8wYnL2-ww0
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Last edited by PussyPunk182 at Dec 2, 2009,
i think im ganna put this pedal after the whammy and before the muff?

plus does anyone have any oppinions about the muff'n? i found a used one.

Last edited by The3rdMugician at Dec 2, 2009,
Quote by The3rdMugician
i think im ganna put this pedal after the whammy and before the muff?

plus does anyone have any oppinions about the muff'n? i found a used one.

Try it out and see what you think.

I cant bring myself to reccomend any other pedal apart from this. $99 (Cost me £70) it does everthing, from chuggy riffs to sweet leads, makes a pretty awesome boost too. I play alot of grunge, indie, hard rock, metal with it, sounds amazing.