I have a fender princeton 65 amp, not the reverb, chorus, or dsp, just plain old princeton 65, it's solid state..apparently. But my point, the amp part doesn't work well, the knobs fall off or don't change a thing when you turn them, erratic volume changes for no reason, it's all screwed up. anyways, that's not the point as I don't intend to use it. I saw that you can disconnect the speaker, wire an input jack use what was a combo amp as a cabinet, so i plan on doing this for the head I'm saving for. But the amp doesn't say what OHMS the speaker is, nor the wattage. I've googled for weeks now, as well as asking around and I can't find anything about it. Do any of you know, or know where i can find the info? It's gotta be 4 or 8 yes? It's only one speaker so 16 is impossible aye?
it sghould say on the back of the speaker its self
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
yeah, just measure the speaker impedance with multimeter
My Band
ESP Eclipse II ACSB SD Jazz/JB
Bugera 6262 head
Benor 4x12 Celestion 12T-75
Quote by sglover34479
I have a fender princeton 65 amp, not the reverb, chorus, or dsp, just plain old princeton 65, it's solid state..apparently. But my point, the amp part doesn't work well, the knobs fall off or don't change a thing when you turn them, erratic volume changes for no reason, it's all screwed up. anyways, that's not the point as I don't intend to use it. I saw that you can disconnect the speaker, wire an input jack use what was a combo amp as a cabinet, so i plan on doing this for the head I'm saving for. But the amp doesn't say what OHMS the speaker is, nor the wattage. I've googled for weeks now, as well as asking around and I can't find anything about it. Do any of you know, or know where i can find the info? It's gotta be 4 or 8 yes? It's only one speaker so 16 is impossible aye?

Googling about suggests it would be 8 Ohm.

The '65 Reverb apparently is valve and 15W with a 40W Jensen 8 Ohm driver.

The 65 DSP is apparently 65W, 8 Ohm with 75W Emminence driver.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!