My friends constantly laugh at me because of the wide variety of music I listen to. I try to appreciate all types of music unless its rap or country. List your favorite bands and also which ones you like to blast in your car (even though its not summer anymore )!

My favorite bands (no specific order):
Dream Theater
John Mayer
Between the Buried and Me
Protest the Hero
Dave Matthews Band
Incubus
Every Time I Die
A Day To Remember

Blast in Car:
Dream Theater
BTBAM
ETID
ADTR

Between the Buried and Me
Tool
Metallica
Symphony X
Nevermore
Opeth
Dream Theater
Shadow Gallery
Testament
Pantera
Protest the Hero
In Flames
Bang Camaro
Porcupine Tree
Heart
The Eagles
The Beatles
The Allman Brothers
Queen
Pink Floyd
Alice in Chains
Baroness
Sound Tribe Sector 9
Into Eternity
Buckethead

Soooo many more....

I blast almost everything in my car.

I was also just introduced to Rodrigo Y Gabriela and he is moving up the list fast. I also really like Imogen Heap, she has a great voice.
Last edited by jfreyvogel at Dec 2, 2009,
Nile
Obscura
Nevermore
Necrophagist
Sepultura
iwrestledabearonce
KillWhitneyDead
Meshuggah
System of a Down

I would've posted this huge list I made of every sweet band I'm a fan of...
but it's way too big.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
I like you and you are special

Quote by perry589
I don't wank. I auto fellatio.

COB
Sonata Arctica
Nightwish
Wintersun
Ensiferum
Dark Tranquillity
Dimmu Borgir
Amorphis
Eternal Tears of Sorrow
Lamb of God

and for non metal...

Pink Floyd
Deep Purple
Led Zeppelin
Porcupine Tree
Lynyrd Skynrd
Infected Mushroom
Ratatat
Soundgarden, My Bloody Valentine, King Crimson, Zappa, Mars Volta, Sonic Youth, Pearl Jam, Phish, Grateful Dead, Fiery Furnaces, Jane's Addiction, etc.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
WOOT! A CHANCE TO SHOW OFF MY RIDICULOUSLY LONG LIST OF FAVOURITE BANDS!

BLAST IN THE CAR:
None. Don't drive.

MY FAVOURITE BANDS:
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead, 65daysofstatic, A Place To Bury Strangers, Alice In Chains, Astrobrite, At The Drive-In, Babes In Toyland, Black Flag, Black Sabbath, The Blood Brothers, Blur, Boris, David Bowie, Broken Social Scene, Catherine Wheel, Circle Takes The Square, The Clash, The Cocteau Twins, The Doors, Elvis Costello, The Cure, Cursive, Death Cab For Cutie, Deerhunter, Deftones, Dinosaur Jr, The Dresden Dolls, Earth, Brian Eno, Envy On The Coast, Explosions In The Sky, Fall Out Boy, Flipper, Fugazi, Funeral Diner, Galaxie 500, Garbage, Genghis Tron, Glassjaw, Philip Glass, God Is An Astronaut, Jimi Hendrix, The Horrors, Husker Du, I Hate Myself, I Would Set Myself On Fire For You, The Jesus And Mary Chain, Jimmy Eat World, Kill Hannah, Leathermouth, Led Zeppelin, Love Spirals Downwards, Lovesliescrushing, Low, Lush, Malajube, J. Mascis And The Fog, Minor Threat, The Misfits, Modest Mouse, Mojave 3, Moose, Mudhoney, Muse, My Bloody Valentine, My Chemical Romance, New York Dolls, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, The Pixies, Placebo, The Police, Iggy Pop, Pencey Prep, Public Image Ltd, Radiohead, Rage Against The Machine, Ramones, Steve Reich, Rites Of Spring, The Sadies, Saves The Day, Sex Pistols, Sigur Ros, Skywave, Slowdive, Smashing Pumpkins, Spacemen 3, The Smiths, The Sonics, Sonic Youth, The Stooges, Stone Temple Pilots, The Strokes, Suicide, Sunny Day Real Estate, Taking Back Sunday, Television, Texas Is The Reason, This Will Destroy You, Thrushes, 2Pac, Underoath, The Velvet Underground, Weezer, The White Stripes, You Me And The Machine, You Say Party We Say Die,
Neil Young
Tom Petty
Todd Snider
Hank Williams III
Waylon Jennings
The Drive By Truckers
Uncle Tupelo
Son Volt
Whiskeytown
George Strait
Bob Dylan
Hayes Carll
Justin Townes Earle
The Replacements
The Allman Brothers Band
Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Warren Zevon
Elvis Costello
Phish
The Wood Brothers
Those Poor Bastards
.357 String Band
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Aqua
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Aqua

I think that's the first time I ever see anyone call Aqua their favourite band.
Im getting a car soon
Cant wait to blast out some drum n bass
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A