Hey,

You know how in the end Lucy throws you the hidden blade?
Where and how the hell did she get that from?
Join the Guitar Religion
What I don't understand is why no one fights with guns. All of the guards use stun batons. What the hell is that?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
(game designers reason) They probably want desmond alive to go get more memorys
(real reason) it would be stupid changing the layout of the game for 5 mins
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this man is of knowledge

Woo someone said i was smart, how silly
maybe it's because Warren doesn't want to kill you because you know where the other PoE are and stuff like that
Join the Guitar Religion
this game is too addicting, thanks god ive finished it in 3 days, with all collectables, i couldnt lose any more time from my life :P
Join the Guitar Religion
Quote by igordubai
maybe it's because Warren doesn't want to kill you because you know where the other PoE are and stuff like that

Doesn't matter, what about the other Assassins? Why don't THEY have guns? Why don't the templars shoot the other Assassins other than Desmond?

I mean, it's a great game, but just illogical things like this make me facepalm.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
Doesn't matter, what about the other Assassins? Why don't THEY have guns? Why don't the templars shoot the other Assassins other than Desmond?

I mean, it's a great game, but just illogical things like this make me facepalm.

Wait a second. The story represents a conspiricy theorist blazing on acid at the louvre and you facepalm about why they dont use guns? (CAn i just say i love the games and mean no offense to them )
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this man is of knowledge

Quote by mini flea
Wait a second. The story represents a conspiricy theorist blazing on acid at the louvre and you facepalm about why they dont use guns? (CAn i just say i love the games and mean no offense to them )

The plot is supposed to be silly, otherwise it wouldn't be awesome. All I know is, if I was going to go kill a bunch of trained Assassins and capture one, I would bring a huge gun, not some wimpy metal stick.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Its not really a bunch of trained assassins, its a hot chick, some random bartender, an ass and a geek again love the series as a whole
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this man is of knowledge

Quote by mini flea
Its not really a bunch of trained assassins, its a hot chick, some random bartender, an ass and a geek again love the series as a whole

Another question, why is that british guy such a dick? I mean, you just spent like three months kidnapped, and now agreed to go back into some machine that you know made the guy before you go insane, and he gives you an attitude. What the hell, man?
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I liekd him at the start, but he turned into a dick in 2 minutes and when your seeing imaginary horses, why the hell do you go back into a machine that does it to you? In my opinion I don't like Desmond much, he just does what everyone tells him+I preferred Altair to Enzio, dunno why but just do
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this man is of knowledge

I think the real question is how the hell do you and a hot chick take out ten guards each armed with stun batons in the parking lot?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
A better question is why havn't we had sex with the hot chick > I am disapoint Desmond
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this man is of knowledge

Quote by isabiggles
I think the real question is how the hell do you and a hot chick take out ten guards each armed with stun batons in the parking lot?

I think the Templars hire the most physically unfit people they can find.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
i rented this game.

i haate it. whenever i try to fight someone my guy just throws change on the ground and hundreds of assholes come streaming in from every****ingwhere and i cant tell what the **** is going on. then i try to punch again xause it tells me to and he does the same ****ing thing!

makes me do this
Agreed, they're like the Team Rocket of pokemon.

Supposedly they're incredibly evil but when it comes down to it they're a complete joke.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
have you tried swapping weapons? (d-pad)
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this man is of knowledge

The story was pretty cool. I like games like that, I'd take a original story that's a bit far out there over a boring cliche story any day.

I laughed at the end when Minerva addressed Ezio as Desmond... and Desmond is like What. The. ****... That was exactly what I though as well
I am a postmodern vegetarian, I eat meat ironically.
i haate it. whenever i try to fight someone my guy just throws change on the ground and hundreds of assholes come streaming in from every****ingwhere and i cant tell what the **** is going on. then i try to punch again xause it tells me to and he does the same ****ing thing
yeah, change your ****ing weapon newb...

after having played the whole game, i ground a nice deep grove in the stick on my controller. but was well worth it. look forward to #3. think it'll probably be modern day.