ship that to me now if you enjoy life.

(I'm kidding, though if you'd like to ship it to me, I'd most certainly use it well)
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
looks great! which guitar center if you know? I'm from Alabama, I may have played your bass in the store
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
hey thanks man , i bought it from the guitar center in Birmingham, im not sure how long it was there though... I've read before that people speculate that there were only 250 originally for sale in the US when they originally released them. theyre discontinued now since they were limited edition.
- 1997 PRS CE24 - Raspberry -
- Peavey 6505+ 1x12 Combo -
- Dunlop 535Q Wah Pedal -
- Digitech Digital Delay -
- Digitech Multi Chorus -
I like the color, it reminds me of a cheetah or something lol.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by Jrod4928
hey thanks man , i bought it from the guitar center in Birmingham, im not sure how long it was there though... I've read before that people speculate that there were only 250 originally for sale in the US when they originally released them. theyre discontinued now since they were limited edition.

I'm from the Birmingham area, pretty sure I played your bass when it was in the store

I hope it treats you well
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
hahaha thats really funny. I hope it treats me well too... actually it was funny because when I got it, it didn't work right, something was wrong with the electronics. GC fixed it by grounding a loose wire that may have jarred loose in shipping. but now it works great.

thanks for not being one of those assholes that destroys GC gear because its not theirs and they don't own it, therefore it must be destroyed. I appreciate it, lol
- 1997 PRS CE24 - Raspberry -
- Peavey 6505+ 1x12 Combo -
- Dunlop 535Q Wah Pedal -
- Digitech Digital Delay -
- Digitech Multi Chorus -
Nice bass you got there!

Have fun playing!
Jackson DXMG With SD Blackouts
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez GSR205EX
Acoustic B200H W/ Acoustic B410
Peavey Vypyr 30