Maaaaaaaaaan, I played this in the womb! Copter, dammit!

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

I got 404.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by divinorum69
Men thats like the coolest story Ive ever heard. Can I hear it again? Please!

you're on a roll today.

TS I'll give your record a run for your money
Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're on a roll today.

TS I'll give your record a run for your money

I'll believe it when i see it!
Beers on me
Quote by divinorum69
Oh my God! That's the coolest ****ing story I've ever heard in my life! Can you tell it again, do you have time?

I got no time for this

*reported*
Quote by divinorum69
Oh my God! That's the coolest ****ing story I've ever heard in my life! Can you tell it again, do you have time?

Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by divinorum69
Oh my God! That's the most interesting story I've ever heard in my life! Can you tell it again, do you have time?

Fix'd
Beers on me
this game makes me rage blackout.
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
My friend boners over it (wait...she's a girl.... o_O) constantly as it's on her IPod touch.
I personally don't find it that thrilling, but I get like...under 1000 every time
Quote by Punk_Ninja
My friend boners over it (wait...she's a girl.... o_O) constantly as it's on her IPod touch.
I personally don't find it that thrilling, but I get like...under 1000 every time

You mean iCopter? i get 6133 points on that game. This game on this thread is sloppy made, expecially when you crash even if you wasn't close to the "green thing".
Quote by divinorum69
You just hate me cause im southamerican

I'm Cuban, dont pull that on me.

And TS, you win, the highest I could get was 900ish
Quote by Myfirstpubes
I'm Cuban, dont pull that on me.

And TS, you win, the highest I could get was 900ish

I may be winning for now, but there is ALWAYS someone who's a god at this game! They'll be like "I got 8000... I could have gotten higher, but Dr. Phil was on so I got distracted."
Beers on me
Quote by divinorum69
You just hate me cause im southamerican

No, it's probably because you're acting like a twat.

I used to be good at this game when I was in middle school. Loooong time ago. I can't even do better than 1252 now.
Quote by Masamune
No, it's probably because you're acting like a twat.

I used to be good at this game when I was in middle school. Loooong time ago. I can't even do better than 1252 now.

You just support him because you hate me for being a southamerican.
ya well i beat you all with 6

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by divinorum69
You just support him because you hate me for being a southamerican.

Now are you going to be a good boy and stop acting like an immature idiot? Or are you going to keep making a fool out of yourself?
Quote by GisleAune
You mean iCopter? i get 6133 points on that game. This game on this thread is sloppy made, expecially when you crash even if you wasn't close to the "green thing".

that game was not sloppily made it is pretty old and it is also probably the most ancient version of that game

EDIT: my best on this game is slightly over 3000 btw
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Now are you going to be a good boy and stop acting like an immature idiot? Or are you going to keep making a fool out of yourself?

Gonna keep making a fool out of myself. Duh, how wouldnt I not make a fool out of myself, I am a fool indeed.
Quote by MedicreDemon
that game was not sloppily made it is pretty old and it is also probably the most ancient version of that game

EDIT: my best on this game is slightly over 3000 btw

iCopter = perfectly made
This game = sloppy made, because the collisions just suck and made me rage.
Whats all that smoke coming out of the helicopter?

Ive lost the nack for this game
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by GisleAune
iCopter = perfectly made
This game = sloppy made, because the collisions just suck and made me rage.

that's how the original was which is the point of it, it just means you need to be further away than you think but you get used to it
724.. the scenery could be better on this game
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by MedicreDemon
that's how the original was which is the point of it, it just means you need to be further away than you think but you get used to it

But sometimes i have to get through narrow places and then it's the most annying thing ever.
Quote by PlayMadness
I got 404.

Did you have trouble finding it?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.