Looking for a lead vocal mic for live performances between $100-$200. For live Rock/metal no screamo gigs. I am just trying to find something of the best quality for that price, I know different mics have different sounds or work better with different voices but If you could narrow it down to a few I would appreciate it.
Shure SM58 ...most bands and genres use them for vox ... industry standard /Thred
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Last edited by kakos at Dec 2, 2009,
Akg D112!
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Sure SM58 is the standard. Otherwise, try an Electro-Voice N/D967 or N/D767a. They are both very good microphones.
As previously stated you really can't go wrong with the SM58. They are always a SHURE thing! ha
I keep the wolf from the door, but he calls me on the phone, tells me all the ways that he's gonna mess me up, steal all my children if I don't pay the ransom, but I'll never see them again If I squeal to the cops.
Quote by Wolf_At_TheDoor
They are always a SHURE thing! ha

iseewutudidthar
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.