Some black dude and a mexican were fighting today at my school and the black dude was kicking the mexicans ass. The mexican somehow ends up with a pair of scissors and stabs the black guy right in the temple. When they broke up the fight the black guy coun't stand or walk at all and was falling all over the place while his friends were trying to help him. There was a huge pool of blood(which I almost stepped in). the fat mexican got arrested while the black dude went to the hospital. Sadly, the black dude might live.
That's racist they (probably) have their own names and you're sad that he might live? I really hope he reads this thread then beats you at basketball and writes a rap song about it.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I hope he's okay... damn, when I read "in the temple" it sent a cold shiver down my spine!
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Venice King
That's racist they (probably) have their own names and your sad that he might live? I really hope he reads this thread then beats you at basketball and writes a rap song about it.

I actually hate them both and think they are equally worthless but not because of their race.
Quote by Venice King
That's racist they (probably) have their own names and you're sad that he might live? I really hope he reads this thread then beats you at basketball and writes a rap song about it.

Quote by DudE132
Some black dude and a mexican were fighting today at my school and the black dude was kicking the mexicans ass. The mexican somehow ends up with a pair of scissors and stabs the black guy right in the temple. When they broke up the fight the black guy coun't stand or walk at all and was falling all over the place while his friends were trying to help him. There was a huge pool of blood(which I almost stepped in). the fat mexican got arrested while the black dude went to the hospital. Sadly, the black dude might live.

Why is that sad?? It's good that he's alive.
Quote by DudE132
I actually hate them both and think they are equally worthless but not because of their race.

Their race was hardly important enough to mention and distinguish them with.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King

Yeah,

What the fuck TS. I hope you get stabbed in the face one time, make a thread about it so you will get responses with : you live thats sucks.

Racist bitch.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
you sir, need to learn to respect your fellow human beings
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Spaz_monster
Why is that sad?? It's good that he's alive.

He is discustingly obnoxious.
Quote by Venice King

Either he was joking, or is upset that he would live, because he'd most likely become retarded.

EDIT: Oh, read the post all the way through.

Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Raise your horns chaps. The metalness must be honored.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Quote by Athabasca
Raise your horns chaps. The metalness must be honored.

of the scissors that is. They're so metal, they're made of steel.

Anyway, I hope the guy's OK. that'd be a dumb as shit reason to die.

EDIT:

Wait wait wait Div when did you start hanging out in the Pit?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by divinorum69
I hope ts gets stabbed for being a racist. I hate people who hates people for prejudices.

I hate people who hate people for hating people. It's so disgustingly... common.
Quote by Venice King

Hahaha good joke
I hate this thread.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all