Page 1 of 2
So I just made this account a few days ago and was wondering how many other UGers are straight edge???

Please, no bashing.
I respect your lifestyle, respect mine.
I have tons of friends who blaze everday and get piss drunk.

So, yea out of curiosity how many of you are straight edge?
Not me.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I'm pretty straight edge, I don't really touch any drugs, I respect peoples choices though
I'm the edge.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I don't have to call myself some stupid title, I can just make responsible decisions.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Dude, go to the punk rock section of the forum, there's a huge thread on this already.

(Also, I am straight edge )
Quote by eterom11
Yes, it is then!

You are truly a god among men.

Quote by Pancakehead
Dear Scribbllez I Googled it my good sir,
A hearty lol it did stir.

Ending Autumn
Last edited by Scribbllez at Dec 2, 2009,
I'm so straight edge I actively go out and murder people who disagree with my lifestyle.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I respect the people whom are straight edge only when they don't try to impose their beliefs on other people.

I am not a straight edge. I have taken many drugs, and will continue to do so.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I am. I actually decided that I never wanted to drink or smoke, not even once I was legally allowed to, before I knew that straight edge existed. Now I'm in a straight edge hardcore punk band. I too have friends that drink or smoke, or both. I don't have a problem with it. Their choices aren't not my business. Most of my friends, however, don't smoke or drink, but also don't label themselves as straight edge.

Just so you know, this thread is likely to get closed, becuase there's already a straight edge thread on the punk forum.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Last edited by pitobodies at Dec 2, 2009,
Quote by Kensai
I'm so straight edge I actively go out and murder people who disagree with my lifestyle.

I think that people should at least try drugs before they make the decision to be straight edge.

Although I also think the same thing about gay sex.
Quote by lordofthefood1
I don't have to call myself some stupid title, I can just make responsible decisions.

+1

edit: ^I tried gay sex once.. haven't gone back
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Last edited by jgbsmith at Dec 2, 2009,
how long have you classified yourself as edge?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by Kensai

I always knew you were the edgy type.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Cameronrobson
I think that people should at least try drugs before they make the decision to be straight edge.

Although I also think the same thing about gay sex.

I agreed with you up to the point where I read "gay" and "sex" in the same sentence.

EDIT:

Quote by captaincrunk
Why can't the just be emo and kill themselves instead? They already look the part.

Do I look emo to you?
Fail.
Quote by eterom11
Yes, it is then!

Quote by Pancakehead

Ending Autumn
Last edited by Scribbllez at Dec 2, 2009,
I havent done any drugs for about 3 years, havent drank for over a year but I barley claimed edge about 4 or 5 months ago.
i iz.
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jgbsmith
+1

edit: ^I tried gay sex once.. haven't gone back

So you're always at the front?

that joke sucked.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by archangels666
I refuse to respect straight edge kids until they are of age to drink and/or smoke.

Because until then, you're not doing anything profound. You're just following the law.

Like those idiots could be associated with anything profound. Silly kids.
I agree that "straight-edge" is somewhat a biased word. It really depends on what you would define it as. Some people might term it completely differently from others.

Personally, I have not, will not and never will touch drugs except alcohol and even then I've never been drunk as I don't like to feel out of control. This is just my moral code for myself and it has nothing to do with the word, "straight-edge".
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Scribbllez
I agreed with you up to the point where I read "gay" and "sex" in the same sentence.

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Not that I have.

Ahem.
Quote by Harmonius
I agree that "straight-edge" is somewhat a biased word. It really depends on what you would define it as. Some people might term it completely differently from others.

Personally, I have not, will not and never will touch drugs except alcohol and even then I've never been drunk as I don't like to feel out of control. This is just my moral code for myself and it has nothing to do with the word, "straight-edge".

Why does it have to be a moral decision as opposed to a rational decision based on the idea that you prefer to be "in control"?
I live life ON the edge......

but seriously good on ya. more drugs and booze for me.
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Once you've been spin kicked in the face in as many "mosh" pits as I have, you won't be straight edge anymore
Getting cunted is part of my lifestyle, can't imagine not getting pissed at least two or three times a week. So no, I am not straight edge.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by Cameronrobson
Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Not that I have.

Ahem.

>_>

<_<

*Slowly backs away*
Quote by eterom11
Yes, it is then!

Quote by Pancakehead

Ending Autumn
Quote by captaincrunk
Why does it have to be a moral decision as opposed to a rational decision based on the idea that you prefer to be "in control"?

Because alkeehaul is bayad!
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
Quote by Harmonius

That's funny, because alcohol has a higher negative impact physically on your body than most drugs, same with addiction potential.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Scribbllez

Do I look emo to you?
Fail.

Yep. Just cuz you asked.

On topic: No, I drink and smoke pot quite regularly. I don't make fun of people who choose not to, because it's their choice to make, not mine. I don't judge anyone as long as they don't judge me. If we all did that, there would be a lot less hate going around.

EDIT:

Quote by captaincrunk

Why does it matter?
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Last edited by P-Bass Pirate at Dec 2, 2009,
I don't call myself straight edge. I don't smoke/do drugs/drink though.

Although if one more moronic alcoholic says "how do you have fun then?" I'm going to stab him in the eyes with his own broken bottle.

Edit: I think the guys who have to talk about how high they are all the time are just as annoying as the militant straight edgers.
Last edited by Minkaro at Dec 2, 2009,
Quote by xGRIZZLYx
I havent done any drugs for about 3 years, havent drank for over a year but I barley claimed edge about 4 or 5 months ago.

?
Quote by Minkaro
I don't call myself straight edge. I don't smoke/do drugs/drink though.

Although if one more moronic alcoholic says "how do you have fun then?" I'm going to stab him in the eyes with his own broken bottle.

Edit: I think the guys who have to talk about how high they are all the time are just as annoying as the militant straight edgers.

So like, what do you do for fun? Kick rocks? **** yeah beer!
Quote by Venice King
I'm a gay ball.

I lold. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed

Anyways, by definition im "straight edge" but for christs ****ing sake I would NEVER call myself let alone even use the word....."Straight-edge". Dear lord
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by archangels666
I refuse to respect straight edge kids until they are of age to drink and/or smoke.

Because until then, you're not doing anything profound. You're just following the law.

+****ing 1

Giving yourself a title for not drinking or taking drugs is a bit gay. I would just say im responsible.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Page 1 of 2