Do you have drums at the time?
That mixer package looks alright , i mean its not to costly. But id your just doing bass,guitar. and vocals it should be alright, I will give some good volume.
But running from the output of your amp inst really the best idea. It will work but the outputs on amps are very high voltage and not meant to go into a regular balanced input. Same for the guitar. Running them through the outputs on amps gives only the amplifiers sound and not the speakers sound which would make it sound great. The best thing for you to do would be either mic. up the amps so you will get the speakers sound with the amplifier, or use some kind of POD for the guitars and bass. The outputs on those are balanced and meant for them to go into a mixer etc, for they have amplification and speaker sounds built in.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I remember my mum and dad went out to the cinema, and when they were driving home they looked to their left and a guy in a gorilla suit was in the passenger seat of the car next to them, waving at them You should keep it just for that.

^ROFL
Quote by Cmann77
Do you have drums at the time?
That mixer package looks alright , i mean its not to costly. But id your just doing bass,guitar. and vocals it should be alright, I will give some good volume.
But running from the output of your amp inst really the best idea. It will work but the outputs on amps are very high voltage and not meant to go into a regular balanced input. Same for the guitar. Running them through the outputs on amps gives only the amplifiers sound and not the speakers sound which would make it sound great. The best thing for you to do would be either mic. up the amps so you will get the speakers sound with the amplifier, or use some kind of POD for the guitars and bass. The outputs on those are balanced and meant for them to go into a mixer etc, for they have amplification and speaker sounds built in.

Yes. Why?
Well, the speaker on my Super Champ XD is crap, and it sounds better with the line out. And I don't mind having the bass go DI, I use a multi-fx. Plus, micing amps wouldn't be practical for right now unless we were recording, since we're using the back room in the drummer's basement, which is really small.
I see. I was just wondering if you were micing the drums to the PA, because in that case you would need a Louder Pa. But the Pa should be good for what your doing. I used the line out once when i first got my PA and blew out channel in it. So i started using my pod. It may be different for bass amps for they may not have as high voltage output on them. but my amp had a pretty high one. But Going digital and using Pods may give you better quality than the line outs. I would recommend not using the line outs for the guitar because you have some chanes of blowing out a channel.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I remember my mum and dad went out to the cinema, and when they were driving home they looked to their left and a guy in a gorilla suit was in the passenger seat of the car next to them, waving at them You should keep it just for that.

^ROFL
Well, I don't think I'd even use my bass amp if we got this PA, as I hate lugging gear around, and wouldn't want to leave my amp at his house. Our main guitarist uses a Digitech 350 and a Roland Cube, so we might just have him put the bass and guitar DI. I don't see how my guitar amp would ruin the PA from the line out though, I run it line out into my mixer through my computer speakers and haven't blown anything, and they're just a $60 pair of Logitech speakers.
You get what you pay for at the bottom end of the market and this is cheap. One of the things that keeps the price down is lack of quality control. Reading the reviews most people got a good one but a few had reliability problems though all said that the after sales were good which is really important.

You also need to look at the specs. The amp is 100W into 4ohms but the ohms for the speakers aren't specified. I don't know about this brand but similar brands in the UK often have 8ohm speakers which will roughly halve the power. The speakers are also rated at less than 100W which strongly suggests that they are 8ohms, otherwise the amp would blow them. There is also nothing to indicate how the watts were measured so they are probably not RMS watts.

Other compromises in this price brackets mean that the speakers are not very efficient or alternatively have there excursion limited which restricts bass at high levels.

This doesn't mean they are bad, just that you need to be aware of their limitations. They aren't going to be loud and they are not going to be enough for anything louder than a semi acoustic band. They will probably be good for practice where you will probably not be running flat out and working in a limited space, and they will probably do a reasonable job as vocal monitors. It is certainly going to be better than vocals through a bass amp. I wouldn't put bass through it except at very low levels.

I hope this is useful.
edit

I didn't read the title, just the post, It probably will improve your practices a lot but you will still need a bass amp.
Read the Spec. The frequency response of the system is 65Hz-20kHz. A bass guitars low E string is 40Hz so it wont be able to pump that frequency out properly of just open E, you will hear a bit as it picks up harmonic resonance but other than that you'll get very little. The speakers are mid tops and are designed to take the mid frequencies and the horns are designed for the highs, if you're wanting to pump bass through there as well it may be worth investing in some bass bin speakers also.
yea as stated above, that PA isnt ideal for Bass guitars...it's more for mid and high end such as Vocals and other instruments.

I've been thinking of getting the same set myself though just to have when I go down to NC each year where my cousins and I jam out for everyone. As of now we run a cheap SS guitar amp as our PA LOL
well if the bassist and guitarist both have amps that are loud enough to play with drums, all you really need through the PA are vocals. that saves trying to crank up the bass in the PA which may or may not be the best idea.