Well i would like to get a hardwire CR-7 chorus pedal but i dunno how good they are.. does anyone own one?? i am gunna check the reviews after this.

second question...

For christmas i might be getting a few pedals.. would it be easier to just get a power adaptor for all of them? if so which one would be the best? pedals include hardwire CR-7, Dunlop DB-01 wahh, ISP Decimator, Korg Pitchblack, MXR ten band EQ.

Or would it be easier just to get a powersupply and plug them into that. if so recommend me a powersupply & cables to run from pedals to powersupply.

Thanks,

Metalguitarest
If you don't know how good it is why would you want one? Really I'm not trying to be smart or anything but you really need to take your guitar to a store and try out several different pedals to find the ones you like. If you are new to pedals and not sure what you want or need that is how alot of people are. First question, the reason I am wanting a pedal is? Different tone? Metal/distortion sound? Delay sound, chorus sound, If you are new to pedals I would recommend a good multi effects pedal. This way you can have ALL effects, looking and finding the TONE you love and want and most even have loops on them so you can record. I can't give advise on those except for the two I own. I have a Boss ME-70 and I also have a Boss Micro-BR. I also own 5 pedals, and I have built three DIY pedals which I LOVE. (Vintage Sounds) I started buying pedals before I knew what I wanted and I don't even use those now. SO take your time, try some out and decide which is good by you hearing it with YOUR guitar. Good luck

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
You don't want Boss due to? Others talking about it and not liking it? Or because you have tried them? Amazon now has pedals and other musical/guitar items. I have not tried one but the BBE pedals sound pretty good and get some decent reviews. Youtube has several demo videos showing ALL pedals by users like you and me and not companies. Take a look at them and then start getting reviews for the ones you like. Don't buy one or not buy one just because of a name on it. I own Digitech and Boss. I even own a Oner Chorus pedal, I chose it over Boss and Digitech due to the tone I got. You can't tell until you try them

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
+1

try them out first. I'm not a fan of Boss but they are good in what they do. I'm a big fan of EHX but I chose the BF-3 over any flanger of EHX. I mean ur pedal choice sounds good but how did u choose them? try them out first, u might like it and save the trouble.
i have tried boss out be4. i used to own a DS-1.. was an ok pedal i guess.. but i sold it.. i've tried some other boss pedals.. didn't really like them... and i wanna know how good it is.. by the build.. like is it strong.

what are some other good chorus pedals though