Page 1 of 2
Today I got in trouble for doodling a picture of jesus and satan in spanish class. My teacher thought it was offensive.

Pic:

Have you guys ever gotten in trouble for drawing weird stuff in class?
Last edited by sticksause at Dec 2, 2009,
Does your teacher have brown spots on his face and ill breath?

Because I think he/she is walking around with their head up their arse.

Also, I can't draw, so I just write lyrics when I'm bored. My handwriting is pretty messed up, so nobody knows what I'm writing, anyway.
Network is blocking the pic but **** your spanish teacher: Slap that bitch across the face saying "The power of christ compels you" while simultaneously drawing 666 across her forehead....

tell that bitch to teach english to spanish kids!

:EDIT: (have to put something nice in or else ban) Yeah i drew stick figures ****ing a cat.... it was purrty.
Last edited by SovereignReaper at Dec 2, 2009,
Quote by Helloween4Ever
are you saying the devil plays bass?

What else would he play?
That's a pretty good picture man!
And well I don't remember what I used to doodle at school...

Edit: Actually, used to draw mainly penguins and some other animals, so I guess I probably got caught drawing random things, but not really that weird.
I've drawn many a Jesus playing guitar. Never got in trouble for it though.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I could understand if you got in trouble for not paying attention, but offensive? Nah.
I've gotten caught looking at Dinosaur Comics instead of writing a paper in an English class this year.
first of all, awesome picture.
To answer the question, none of my High School teachers ever cared when I drew wierd stuff, cause I could still answer when they asked questions. And now that I'm in college, I don't draw in class anymore. Can't afford to
They say that in the army, the food is mighty fine.
The chicken jumped off the table and killed a friend of mine.

Oh lord, I want to go home.
But they won't let me go-o
Ho-oho-ohohahohohome. Hey!
Quote by sticksause
What else would he play?

...I like metal.
I use to draw naked woman with guitar cables as whips, got caught and that was it
Gear:
-2008 Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-1 mini stack
That's a pretty cool picture.
My mate once got in trouble for drawing an incredibly detailed pile of dead bodies during class, until they realised that he had drawn it entirely from his head and in black pen with no draft and absolutely no mistakes.
He's now becoming a jewellery maker.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Awesome drawing!

I've never gotten caught drawing in class, although I doubt my teachers would care. Most of them don't really care whether or not you're paying attention as long as you STFU.
I drew boobs, then upon question stated that they were eyes.
It was close.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
i drew a man being brutally devoured by a possessed sleeping bag. I didn't get in trouble. although my friend drew a very graphic picture of him boning the math teacher. She is only like 5 years older than us and she is FINE.
draw a picture of your teacher giving you a blowjob if shes a woman, or draw your teacher giving another teacher you dont like, or the principal a blowjob. leave it there and let the teacher find it. lulz will ensue
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
That drawing is totally bad ass!!

Used to ignore my english classes completely to draw random crap that at the end of the lesson would throw in the bin... But our teacher was awesome, he played games half the time on his laptop while we "worked" & downloaded films & let us watch one every now & then

EDIT:
Quote by Sax2

I wanna watch that film now!
Last edited by _-Joey-_ at Dec 2, 2009,
Quote by sticksause
What else would he play?

I always pictured him as a singer for a BM band.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Immediately thought of Superbad upon reading the thread title.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I used to draw pictures of dicks. Big veiny triumphant bastards.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Actually, my same friend also got in serious trouble over drawing incredibly accurate and detailed caricatures of various teachers engaged in pretty graphic sexual acts with other teachers and students.
He had drawn one particularly creepy English teacher we had, who used to stare down one well endowed girl's shirt in class, standing over her comically oversized chest looking down her top while masturbating. It was incredibly good.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Thanks for the feedback guys. I have more weird stuff that I may post later.
Not drawing, I suck at it.
I've only got caught writing lyrics, and the teacher said "HOLY SHIT!, you know Bohemian Rhapsody!?"
I just
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
i used to be into video games that were violent for the sake of being violent when i was a kid, so i used to draw gruesome scenarios involving decapitations, dismemberment, gunshot wounds and general misery.

got told i was 'wasting my talents'. heh.
On the back of my science exam, I drew a picture of an emo child crying. My teacher saw it and thought it was a picture of her. So instead of yelling at me for scribbling on my test, she photocopied the picture and put it up on the classroom wall.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Dec 2, 2009,
Sweet picture!

Satan looks bad ass rocking that bass!

Anyway, yeah your teacher can go shove it. Last time I checked school was not church.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
nice picture ive never gotten caught drawing in class but once a teacher read the lyrics to a song i was writing assuming it was class work she read it aloud it was a love song about pizza
that picture is pretty bad ass TS.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Satan plays bass because jesus has a huge frickin ego and always wants to be lead guitar, but Satan also just sucks at guitar. Beelzebub plays drums like a demon and Michael plays mellow synth lines.
I always draw giraffes on my tests.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

First of all, thats an amazing drawing dude.
Second, I know how you feel. Ive gotten caught drawing TONS of times. Everything from a bee with a coolface to GTA style deaths and stuff (back in 4th grade lol). It sucks to get in trouble for it. :/
~Rest In Peace Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan~

Tumblr: Follow?
We actually have a poster of Jesus playing a Gibson explorer in my religion class at my school that says: "Jesus Rocks".
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by st.stephen
Satan plays bass because jesus has a huge frickin ego and always wants to be lead guitar, but Satan also just sucks at guitar. Beelzebub plays drums like a demon and Michael plays mellow synth lines.

Dude, Satan ****ing rocks at guitar.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2
Recommended threads
Scarified
Sicon
Last post:
by WalkinDude91