Page 1 of 2
As the thread title inquires, what is the biggest risk you've ever taken? Did things turn out alright in the end? Was it worth it?

My life is relatively unexciting, but if I think of something worthy I'll edit in my response.
thought whether or not i should join UG

thought it was a major success

then i met the Pit
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
Taking a transsexual home.

Just how big would it be?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I ripped my head off and pissed in my throat.

Things turned out alright. Thanks for asking
I've made a lot of risks skateboarding that probably wold have killd me if gone wrong, but those all blend into one big stupidity-fest. Aside from that, it would probably be wandering the streets of Downtown Louisville at 2:00 in the morning smoking weed.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
I've made a lot of risks skateboarding that probably wold have killd me if gone wrong, but those all blend into one big stupidity-fest. Aside from that, it would probably be wandering the streets of Downtown Louisville at 2:00 in the morning smoking weed.

Im not familiar with Louisville but that doesnt sound risky
Once I didn't use the searchbar...
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
sex with her parents in the other room D:
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by shredmeiser101
sex with her parents in the other room D:

So whose parents did you have sex with? Your girlfriends?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Driving back and forward to certain destinations with over a lb of product in my vehicle.

That and almost killing someone with a b.b. gun when I was 15.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by rockingamer2
Once I didn't use the searchbar...

That's terrifying! Never happened to me, though. Thankfully.
Jumped out of an airplane 500ft agl at 300kts onto an airfield surrounded by Cubans that were extremely pissed that we were interrupting their breakfast. Risky business indeed.
I got shot, they surrendered when they realized they just pissed me off and ya everything turned out alright.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Well sometimes I ask my friends if they would still be my friend if I *insert something weird here* and stuff.. That's pretty risky.
Quote by Turkeyburger
Well sometimes I ask my friends if they would still be my friend if I *insert something weird here* and stuff.. That's pretty risky.

No man. That's just ackward. What you wrong and all.
Quote by Jackal58
Jumped out of an airplane 500ft agl at 300kts onto an airfield surrounded by Cubans that were extremely pissed that we were interrupting their breakfast. Risky business indeed.
I got shot, they surrendered when they realized they just pissed me off and ya everything turned out alright.

Anyone want to top this?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
No man. That's just ackward. What you wrong and all.

You just brang up a whole lotta dough man,
The cat's right out of the bag now.
Quote by Masamune
Anyone want to top this?

This one time at a Russian ultranationalist airbase I climbed a mountain, shot a few people, planted explosives on a fuel tank and went off down a big mountain on a snowmobile.
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
Quote by Jackal58

Grenada?
EDIT: (THIS IS FOR THE POST TWO ABOVE MINE)^^Obviously a lie. If you had it would be way illegal to tell us.

Bounding down a firing lane with my battle buddy using live rounds. Just training. No real combat experience... yet.
They say that in the army, the food is mighty fine.
The chicken jumped off the table and killed a friend of mine.

Oh lord, I want to go home.
But they won't let me go-o
Ho-oho-ohohahohohome. Hey!
Probably in 2003 when I rode freestyle motocross professionally for clear channel entertainment (now live nation) doing the halftimes shows for the Monster Jam circuit. Rider safety was the least of the promoters concern. Jumping steel ramp to steel landing with no airbag on the front of the landing in case a rider comes up short is just stupid.

Starting my own business was also a huge risk. Still waiting to find out if that one was worth it or not.
Quote by Jackal58

If this is true, which I suspect it is, I bow to you.

My risky story is pretty crap, it's just telling a drunk and violent gypsy guy to fuck off when he came up to me with a knife asking for money.

I have a pretty sheltered life >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
who said I work for the government? maybe I am a mercenary hired by Russia to stage a invasion and cause a revolution.
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
this one time I rescued this princess but then I found out I had to do it all over again on the next level. I would have to risk it all again.
I'm a pussy, I have never been in combat, I don't plan on serving my own country, and I never take huge risks. I really need to be killed before this gets worse. If you take risks, I respect you. Jackal58, that's amazing, I am much too patheitc to handle that. Hell I'm so pathetic I couldn't even get passed basic training for the armt. Hell, I can't even get myself to punch people in the face. Now one of you good people need to beat me til I die because I will never be good people like you guys who take risks.
Not double layering my rubber during sex

needless to say I was lucky this time
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I once decided to get it on with my girlfriend while my mom was home, and she walked in while I was getting my carrot skinned.
Quote by Just_Matt
Atta boy! *pats makefunoflucky and heads towards the rear...*
Quote by Masamune
Anyone want to top this?

Probably Dreadnought.

But still, that sounded awesome Jackal.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by blackthought
Grenada?

Aye and owww.

Quote by militantRocker
EDIT: (THIS IS FOR THE POST TWO ABOVE MINE)^^Obviously a lie. If you had it would be way illegal to tell us.

Bounding down a firing lane with my battle buddy using live rounds. Just training. No real combat experience... yet.

Careful what you wish for. There is no glory.
Quote by entity0009
If this is true, which I suspect it is, I bow to you.

My risky story is pretty crap, it's just telling a drunk and violent gypsy guy to fuck off when he came up to me with a knife asking for money.

I have a pretty sheltered life >_>

It is. Can't provide bonafides that would be unimpeachable but it is. Don't bow to me sir.

Quote by slipknot5678
I'm a pussy, I have never been in combat, I don't plan on serving my own country, and I never take huge risks. I really need to be killed before this gets worse. If you take risks, I respect you. Jackal58, that's amazing, I am much too patheitc to handle that. Hell I'm so pathetic I couldn't even get passed basic training for the armt. Hell, I can't even get myself to punch people in the face. Now one of you good people need to beat me til I die because I will never be good people like you guys who take risks.

Don't beat yourself up. You're probably smarter than most of us.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Going "bareback' with this random chick i just met. Worse decision EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Dirge Humani
Jackal is married. He automatically wins in the risky business category.

Acktuwally those honors would probably go to Mrs. Jackal.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I haven't taken any risks in years, to risky.

Which, come to think of it, could be why I never have anything to do, and can't get a ****ing girlfriend, and the girl I've been crazy about for 4 years doesn't know I even like her as anything more than "just a good friend". I hardly even talk to people much, except for my friends, mostly out of fear that I'll say something stupid, and *gasp* somebody might actual think negative of me. I just seem to be so nervous that somebody will think bad of me. Hell, I'm even nervous just to click "post" at the end of this, because of how SOMEBODY I'VE NEVER ****ING MET OVER THE INTERNET might think of me.

God, I'm even to much of a pussy even to admit any of this to actual people I know, mostly because I don't want them to think I'm just some whiny pussy.

Edit: Sorry for the wall, i just need to get this shit off my chest every now and then.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Dec 2, 2009,
Quote by Jackal58

Hey, just wonderin, what division were you in?Rangers,Marines?
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Page 1 of 2