Before you say anything, I've used the searchbar... or I haven't used it hard enough. (Sorry if I haven't! ^^)

Anyway, I'm reading a poem in Language Arts class and I'm supposed to find a song matching one of the themes (which "backstabbing" or "deception" is one of them) So, I'm wondering if there's a good song about being back-stabbed or anything related to it.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Stabwound-Necrophagist
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I haven't really looked into the lyrics, but Stabbing Daggers by Sebastian Bach is probably about back stabbing. Great song too.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by smartalec007
Stabwound-Necrophagist

damn, i was gunna put that one
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Pretty much any song by Linkin Park ever.

EDIT: Oh wait... you said GOOD song... never mind.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.