Alright so Michael Phelps smokes some weed and the media is all over him, calling him a terrible role model and Wheeties cancels their sponsorship. Now Tiger Woods cheats on his wife with MULTIPLE women (more are coming forward) and Woods loses no endorsements? Does anyone else see something else wrong here?

Apparently our society sees smoking weed as being worse then cheating on your wife and just being a general sleaze bag (read some of his text messages). Woods actually hurt people, i.e. his wife, kids, and family while Phelps took a hit. Americans needs to rethink their values.
Weed's what I've been on when I'm replying right now. I'm saying I'm hi right now.
12 fret fury
Quote by Eddie4President
Weed's a crime.

If you honestly think that smoking weed is worse than cheating on a spouse then something is wrong with you.
Quote by Agithor
If you honestly think that smoking weed is worse than cheating on a spouse then something is wrong with you.

It is in the eyes of the law, unfortunately.
Quote by Agithor

He said weed is a crime. Which it is.

Don't make assumptions, you'll make yourself look even more stupid than you already do.
Quote by Agithor

Calm down Officer Barbrady.
He said it is a crime which it is. It's illegal. Cheating is not.
Did he say it is worse? No. For all we know he probably does weed. Most of the Pit does from what I've read.
Jokes on him.

His incredibly attractive white wife is going to pretty much take half if she feels he did her wrong.

So yeah, screw the endorsements. Say goodbye to half yo shit nigga!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Thanks for backing me up guys. And to set the record straight, I don't think weed's worse.
The playground of the world
Quote by Nelsean
Jokes on him.

His incredibly attractive white wife is going to pretty much take half if she feels he did her wrong.

So yeah, screw the endorsements. Say goodbye to half yo shit nigga!

In that case it would probably be best that his endorsements drop him, so he loses less in the divorce.
Quote by Dirge Humani
He said weed is a crime. Which it is.

Don't make assumptions, you'll make yourself look even more stupid than you already do.

I can assume what I want, its the internet ****ing idiot.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Ok.
I assume you are a dildo that won't get much respect in this thread.

That's less of an assumption and more of a gathered fact.
The playground of the world
Quote by Agithor
I can assume what I want, its the internet ****ing idiot.

I only meet people as dumb as you like once a month, congrats
Quote by Dirge Humani
In that case it would probably be best that his endorsements drop him, so he loses less in the divorce.

It's all a golf ball roll for him atm. Will his wife leave him? Should he create a gameplan with his endorsers and stroll through and go par for the course?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Lmao he deserves it if his wife takes half. He had it commin and he made the choice. That is if its true. Tbh I dont know much about the story so I shouldnt be commenting

I think he has a prenup though.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

He said it is a crime which it is. It's illegal. Cheating is not.

Actually, in some states, it is illegal. It just isn't enforced. Still Phelps was busted with photographic evidence and admitted to it. Tiger has admitted to "personal sins" whatever that means. He is still innocent until proven guilty though.
Show me a crowd where the band is loud
And my drunken ballet is in fashion!

-- Jerry Riopelle
I don't think either of them should have lost anything. Neither "scandal" or whatever the hell you want to call it was in any way relevant to their respective professions.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
I don't think either of them should have lost anything. Neither "scandal" or whatever the hell you want to call it was in any way relevant to their respective professions.

+10

This is similar to that "I got expelled from school for smoking a joint at home" syndrome.
Quote by Eddie4President
Weed's a crime.

WRONG

also no versus threads reported ololol

na I'm just kiddin' witchu. Carry on, sports fans.
Quote by chaoticfables
I don't get why Tiger cheated on his wife, though. She was a smokin' Scandinavian.

Lemme spell this out for you.

Tiger.
Fucking.
Woods.

Why would he take one flaming hot woman when he could easily have dozens?
If only famous people's private lives were...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

It's their personal lives. It's none of my business. Smoking pot shouldn't be a crime. Cheating on your wife isn't a crime, and it's a personal matter for the family and individuals involved.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
kind of like how andrew johns, regularly called the greatest football player of all time, admits he took drugs, and noone cared. his brother, who was never called the greatest football player of all time, takes part in consensual group sex and it subsequently fired from the show he was on, then the tv channel that owned that show, and then by pretty much every sponsor.

so the people above can't say it's because drugs are illegal. it's all about who's more popular.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by archangels666
Lemme spell this out for you.

Tiger.
Fucking.
Woods.

Why would he take one flaming hot woman when he could easily have dozens?

Because he'd get into a car accident with his wife smashing his golf club through his window, experience a possible divorce that can be in over 300 million dollars "well spent", he can lose half of his belongings and lose his kids, and he can have some wh*re (admittedly a very hot one) announce all of his personal details on television and in a book.

But he wouldn't want that...
I firmly believe what that if Woods did in fact cheat on his wife with even one other person, let alone multiple women, then it's far far worse than what Phelps did. That being said, i really don't give a shit about the whole thing. It's his business and i honestly think we the public have no right to know about it.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Dirge Humani
I haven't heard any proof that he's cheating.

I have not either. For all I know the women could be falsely accusing him of cheating with them for money or whatever reason they could have. In my opinion the news should be reporting on something else instead of someone's personal affairs.
Quote by melton100
I have not either. For all I know the women could be falsely accusing him of cheating with them for money or whatever reason they could have. In my opinion the news should be reporting on something else instead of someone's personal affairs.

You should know that "Celebrity News" ALWAYS tries to find the worst in people and expose that to the world. It's bullshit and I agree 100% on the fact that they should be reporting on other matters, but that's life.
It's saddening to me that enough people BUY celebrity news tabloids to keep them in business. Why do so many people care what celebrities are doing on their own time? Do they not have enough of their OWN life to continue living without knowing everyone else's business?

But that's a different matter...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I'm thinking Phelps got penalized more because he was representing our country to the entire world. Woods, on the other hand, is just a professional athlete.
My sig...

...is a barren wasteland...

...Would you like to help?
Your thread title was too misleading. I thought Tiger Woods was going to fight Michael Phelps.
Shouldn't have gotten my hopes up...
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Why would Tiger loose endorsements? In the first year of his contract with Nike, their profits went up 6%. Thats a fuckload of money. They make so much money off his name that they would be fools to cancel his endorsement. Its in their best interests to keep him onboard. And there is no actual proof of his affair(s).