hey i was thinking of getting thick strings for my guitar. i believe im currently using .11s, and if not im using .10s. however i think i might get .12s because in the past couple of months i have not played in E standard, ive played anywhere from D standard to C# standard with a dropped B string. so if i buy .12s or even .11s will i have to adjust the action on my guitar. and also for those tunings which sets of strings would be better for me since i play in those tunings. and currently im in C# with a dropped B
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
It shouldn't be anything major if you're going from 11s to 12s but you might need to make some minor adjustment. What type of guitar are you playing?
If you're going to play anything lower than D standard I recommend d addario ej 22 strings. i lay in c standard and use these on both my sg and V. great strings. you will have to adjust action if you want to avoid fret buzz. oh and these strings are .13 high E.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
well i play a razorback db as my main guitar atm. as for the strings i was trying not to have to adjust because my parents wouldn't let me do that myself, its just how they are. and i dont want to shel out money to have it done. so i was trying nto to do something where adjustment was needed.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by F8iscruel
well i play a razorback db as my main guitar atm. as for the strings i was trying not to have to adjust because my parents wouldn't let me do that myself, its just how they are. and i dont want to shel out money to have it done. so i was trying nto to do something where adjustment was needed.

you could just get sneaky and do it when they aren't looking... i dunno what to tell you. there are good sites that tell you how to set a guitar up. you can't really **** it up from doing it. you can only set it up shitty and have to redo it. the only thing id say you might wanna have someone show you is how to adjust the neck.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?