View poll results: gamer
ps4
12 57%
xbox 3/720
5 24%
wii 2
4 19%
Voters: 21.
so wat do u think will be better? i have no idea but ill go with 720 cuz they wont make a rrod mistake again and it will most definitely have blu-ray

ps4 im guessing will have the same controllers(which i hate)

and nintendo stopped making good consoles at gamecube( IMO)

poll on er way
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Dec 3, 2009,
The Wii seems like it was more of an experiment to me. I trust that Nintendo will get it right next time.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
no clue, I'm pretty sure none of those manufacturers will release another home console for at least another couple of years and by then we can't realistically predict what kind of reature they will have, As for the blu-ray thing, M$ has been hinting at a blu-ray addon for the 360 for quite some time.

oh and the gamecube sucked.

Quote by PhillyHendrix
The Wii seems like it was more of an experiment to me. I trust that Nintendo will get it right next time.

get it right? it's the best selling console of this generation BY FAR. I think they got it very right.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Dec 3, 2009,
Quote by JimmyBanks6
so wat do u think will be better? i have no idea but ill go with 720 cuz they wont make a rrod mistake again and it will most definitely have blu-ray

Isn't the RRoD problem hung over from dying original XBoxes?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse

yes but we are talking next gen, so they wouldnt release a console witht he problem again i am saying

Quote by blackthought

Also, congratulations on not using any punctuation at all in your post. You're like the new ee cummings.

refer to first line of sig
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by SteveHouse

with the originals, it was very rare and you never really saw it after the first hardware revision.

Last.fm
The next Xbox better have a CDchanger so help me God...
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
oh and the gamecube sucked.

No, you!

get it right? it's the best selling console of the generation BY FAR. I think they got it very right.

All that's coming out for the Wii these days are lame party games. The controller they made fits perfectly with those, but for most everything else, (with some exceptions) it was just awkward and annoying. Don't get me wrong, I love Nintendo to death, but the only game I'm really looking forward to at all for the Wii is the next Zelda title, whenever that may be. Hopefully the next controller they have for a system will be a bit more diverse.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
It dosent matter, the greatest system ever made was the NES. The NES was like the Chuck Norris of gaming systems.Why do they even bother coming out with more of these high tech systems with shit games?
--Gear--

5 piece blonde sparkle Gretch drum kit

-Drummers need their own forum-
Quote by blackthought
A bit early, considering none of those systems have even been announced.

Also, congratulations on not using any punctuation at all in your post. You're like the new ee cummings.

Hooray for old poets

I've lost all faith in Nintendo, so I'd probably go with the xbox, as long as they are built a wee bit better.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Quote by PhillyHendrix

All that's coming out for the Wii these days are lame party games. The controller they made fits perfectly with those, but for most everything else, (with some exceptions) it was just awkward and annoying. Don't get me wrong, I love Nintendo to death, but the only game I'm really looking forward to at all for the Wii is the next Zelda title, whenever that may be. Hopefully the next controller they have for a system will be a bit more diverse.

Even with all of those party games (which are fun as hell when drinking with friends, which is the sole reason I bought a Wii in the first place) saying that they screwed up somehow is flat out wrong, since you know, nintendos goal is to make money, and with the Wii they accomplished that in spades.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

get it right? it's the best selling console of this generation BY FAR. I think they got it very right.

Very true. Millions got suckered into buying that damn thing (including me) to only find out it has very few good games for it and was strongly intended just for family games
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by heavenbesideyou
Very true. Millions got suckered into buying that damn thing (including me) to only find out it has very few good games for it and was strongly intended just for family games

I don't feel suckered, the Wii is relatively cheap, and it's fun as hell to play a lot of those "family games" while drinking with friends.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
with the originals, it was very rare and you never really saw it after the first hardware revision.

Interesting, since almost everyone I know who had the original XBox had it die on them because of "hardware issues." If a hardware revision fixed it, why did it come back on 360?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I wish they'd go back to basics, but I don't think that's ever going to happen
Whoever came up with the idea for the wii was a genius, but it has moved them in a completely different direction.

I'm sure I'll be a fan of the next xbox, but it won't be coming for at least a few more years (luckily, or I wouldn't be able to afford one for a while).
Quote by SteveHouse
Interesting, since almost everyone I know who had the original XBox had it die on them because of "hardware issues." If a hardware revision fixed it, why did it come back on 360?

I don't know anyone that had that problem., and I've only really heard about it on a few hardcore gaming forums. It "came back" because they completely dropped the ball on designing the cooling system for the 360 (among other things)

Last.fm
All anyone is doing in here is arguing about current systems.

I don't see how anyone can argue about which new system will be better when there aren't even any ideas of what they'll be like.