Ok, so I need a free program that can do the autotuning thing that kanye west and Tpain and all the pop people do. Like the robot effect and stuff. Ive done it in garageband and its not the best, so is their a free program that can do it pretty good. Btw, I dont believe in autotuning your voice to make it sound better, im just using it for the robot effect.

Thanks for any help
I highly doubt you can get a free program
You have to pay for quality

Try a torrent site, But with top level downloads usually come viruses
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I've decided that Paul Gilbert's hands have no method of communication with his brain. they exist as separate sentient beings each with an IQ of 400.
you can get some free vocoders (the robot voice is a technology that predates auto-tune by a couple of decades, listen to fucking Kraftwerk people) although I don't know of any that work with Macs.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
YOu can do this manually depending on the recording software you use. Simply "grab" the wave form with what ever tool your software has and drag it to very rigid lines. This will give it a "robotic" sound
I know this is probably illegal, but I am a pirate from hell, and you can get antres auto-tune vst for free if you try. Just google man, google!
you people do know that downloading pirated software is illegal right? and that if you keep suggesting doing that, i will ban you, right? so pay for things you assholes.
you people do know that downloading pirated software is illegal right? and that if you keep suggesting doing that, i will ban you, right? so pay for things you assholes.

Exactly, there's enough free alternatives to paid products to cater for most newbies needs anyway. It's not like people absolutely have to get Melodyne, Antares Autotune and Waves bundles, that lets face it, most people here wouldn't have a clue how to work anyway.

GO JOFFF....

yeh i agree with mr joff here...

pirating is the reason the software prices are going up in price if you haven't noticed, they need to compensate for all the lost of sales because some cheap gyppos dont want to pay for software. to all those gyppos, i recommend getting off your fat asses and get a job to pay for all this software you need. [/rant]
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Last edited by kakos at Dec 5, 2009,