Heres me playing for the love of god for my school exam
Just felt like posting it

I forgot my whammy and don't really have the skills to whammy without my whammy bar so I made a mistake near the start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFmRI9piLks

Also if you want, check out my other videos. I also did cliffs of dover, canon rock, glasgow kiss, the extremist and always with me
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Wow, almost a perfect mimic of Vai's tone in that song. Could use a little more vibrato, still really great performance though, rock on.
I checked out the other videos too.

Solid shit. Like dog shit that's been outside in sub-zero temperatures for a few hours. Solid.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Quote by NakedBassist
Solid shit. Like dog shit that's been outside in sub-zero temperatures for a few hours. Solid.

You're pretty good dude, you did well.
However, I didn't like your tone, I find it a bit dry and you slide your picking hand over the strings, and that makes a really annoying sound. Work on that
Your vibrato and bends seems to be achieved by pulling or pushing the strings and moving your hand up and down. Pivot around your first finger/knuckle and twist like you're turning a doorknob clockwise or anticlockwise and you'll be able to bend and vibrato more accurately and wider.
Apart from that everything seemed pretty good. Maybe your sweeping is slightly noisier than would be ideal .
Quote by ApeWeevil
Your vibrato and bends seems to be achieved by pulling or pushing the strings and moving your hand up and down. Pivot around your first finger/knuckle and twist like you're turning a doorknob clockwise or anticlockwise and you'll be able to bend and vibrato more accurately and wider.
Apart from that everything seemed pretty good. Maybe your sweeping is slightly noisier than would be ideal .
Hey thanks for the advice I'm gonna try it. Do you think my problem might be due to using 10 gauge strings or do I just need to work on the pivot action?

Quote by Harlot Hero
I like it. Really nice tone. Could use a bit more delay though. What's your setup?
Really simple setup. Just a vox ad30vt with a marshall compressor and ibanez weeping demon wah in front of it. I could have used my friends multi fx to get some delay but I didn't feel the need at the time or have the preparation.
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day