6 5%
I'm room-mates in an apartment.
13 11%
I live with my parents.
80 70%
I live in my van/car/RV
3 3%
Voters: 115.
i roll wid mah rentz, bro. they be trippin liek eveyrday.

And they give me lunch money.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
with my parents
"Seize the day" I heard him say,
life is not always be this way,
look around hear the sounds,
cherish your life while you're still around
I used to live in an apartment with some roommates, but am currently back home with my parents. I'll be moving out again in about a month.
Ah, balls, I voted the apartment one before I saw the roommates one.

unless girlfriends =/= roommates

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I own a house, and my parents... well, they live with me.

edit: My mom and step-dad live with me anyway. My dad has his own digs.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Dec 3, 2009,
I live in a dorm. That choice is not on your poll. Your poll is fail. Please kill yourself.
kill all humans
i live with some mates in a house, they never pay rent on time.... grrrr
I live with my parents, but not for much longer. My step dad found out that I enjoy me some , so I'm getting kicked out.

So, for now, I live with the rents. In a short time, I'll be owning up an apartment with some buds (of both kinds).
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by Jekkyl
I live with my parents, but not for much longer. My step dad found out that I enjoy me some , so I'm getting kicked out.

So, for now, I live with the rents. In a short time, I'll be owning up an apartment with some buds (of both kinds).

I'm so sorry to hear that they'd kick you out over something like that. I was blessed to grow up with open minded parents who told me it was okay to smoke weed, but to be responsible and not get caught.
I live in an apartment above a cafe where all the cab drivers in the city seem to hang out, and a beauty salon. The building is hideous, but the location is great and my apartment looks awesome on the inside. I live with one roommate, but she's never home so it often seems like I have the place to myself.

Here's the building now:

And here's the building closer to the start of last century:

why they decided to cover it up with all those ugly slabs of metal is beyond me, but the price is beyond decent, and it looks far better on the inside than on the ouside, I swear!
Live with my dad right now but I spend 2 hours driving every day to school so I was tempted to put live in my car. Starting to look for places closer to school for next year though because driving so much really sucks a lot.
With my parents. I'll probably do so until I've finished my education, to save money. Though I might consider sharing an apartment with some friends, or something along the likes of that.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
With mah parents, still a few years to go before I move out
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
with a roommate in an apartment.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I rent an apartment in the 17th arrondissement of Paris. I'm basically 500m away from the Arc de Triomphe.

My parents pay for it, though, I'd never be able to afford it by myself.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
In an apartment, I'm an urban hermit of sorts, I like it that way. Tis' a good life.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)